1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 215pitts, Aug 29, 2007.

1. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Sounds like they were just "scoping" things out, they'll be back I'm sure... I've had a few people try that with me but most everyone around here knows that they'll be shot for trying to steal from me/us again. I think you can get a $40.00 security camera from Lowes but you'll need a light outside for night time. That or maybe a "game camera" that is motion activated, my brother-in-law got one not too long ago do to worthless thieves :/

2. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Nothing beats a good 'ol Mossburg!

3. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

I have a mossberg persuader that I keep in the closet, incase I need to do some drywall work.

But, depending on where I travel, I have been known to bring this one along with me, besides the glock 19.

[​IMG]

Sometimes you do need more stopping power than a 9 ;) ".45" is the #1 name in home security for a reason. And the hollow points help, too.

4. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

n.b. Having a uncle who is a lawyer isn't going to help you much in defending a civil case. In fact, representing you would probably be an ethical violation. Anyway, you can bet that the plaintiff will have a lawyer too.

In a similar vein, I personally would forget the flare guns, blanks, paintballs, etc.. If you are going to shoot someone, you'd be best advised to do it and not threaten.

Yes, these jackasses will be back again. Be prepared to defend your yard, to the extent that the law of Pennsylvania allows.

To my readers: this is not intended as legal advice and should not be construed as such.

1 person likes this.
  5. :D Yes ! This happens to me every 1st & 15th of the month. Only instead of two foo's it's always 3 white guys asking to buy a pup with food stamps.

6. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Agreed but it's always great to get advice form them. I mean free services, why not? :) Anyhow, this doesn't scare me it's nothing to where I was held at gun point while going to HS a long time ago and getting jumped while back in Philly. I never would of thought people would be so serious about dogs! I mean is it that serious where you have to rob,steal,shoot people just to get a dog that doesn't belong to you? People here have no common.