1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Has Stratton commented on the Razor's Edge type of "Pits?"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Oldskool Brent, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Re: Has Stratton commented on the Razor's Edge type of "Pits?"

He used the dogs for what they we bred for regardless how you look at it TROLL!!! IMO people that claim to like this breed/game and claim these remarks, make me wonder how much of a tree hugger you are! And realize that we have curs on this board but hey your doing a lot for these dogs right !?!............gamebred26 you can fight tooth and nail but you in the wrong place there might be another breed out there for you since its the TRUE DOGMEN that caused this problem right:rolleyes: .........Incase your having a hard time readin "its not our game bred dogs eating people, its your bullies trained to bite people, and pack mentality training thing ing your sizar mulaun of some shit , then claiming I DIDN"T MY PITBULL WOULD BITE A HUMAN!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Actually all the dog that started the Ontario BSL were because of BLUE DOGS OF YOUR CHOICE! MISS;)

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

they jump the roof MISS, your dogs couldn't your safe:p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
  4. TTNK101

TTNK101 Pup

yeah they couldnt because they have a roof over there head.If that wasnt there then I garuntee every one of our dogs would be out and then it would take hours to catch them all because they would run nonstop around our house

5. Marty

Marty Guest

TTNK101, you think your mom could chime in?

6. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Good thread guys. Do we know anyone that knows Stratton? The time is ripe for a non bull***t writer to educate the masses. Hell, if I had access to some pics and old dogmen I'd write the damn thing.

I'm a newb here, and I'd like to get a feel for the place and the people before I inject any invective into the situation, but I can tell you I consider this whole Am Bully/Blue Pit a huge part of our problem. The people breeding these things are our enemy when you really get down to it. For over a 100 years our ~50 pound country pits didn't cause a single problem, I'd like to get back to those days. :(

7. TTNK101

TTNK101 Pup

my mom is a very grouchy person and she doesnt like arguments or pitbull people who have what she calls "Skiiny bags of bones" So im guessing not

8. TTNK101

TTNK101 Pup

I do really love the orriginal pits and I have one that close resembles and so im working hard with her as much as I can to get her into shape and hopefully I can enter her in some pulling events

9. Marty

Marty Guest

So this is a skinny bag of bones to her?

[​IMG]

Tell her to Goggle "Marty's Lilbit"

Hell all us old folks get grouchy at times lol

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

come on guys, shes 13...it isnt her fault what her mom has taught her. if this was my daughter, 1st she wouldnt be on this forum, and 2nd you wouldnt hear the crack of my rifle for talking to her like you were. straight up mean ass daddy here:D

11. TTNK101

TTNK101 Pup

I love lil bit!She is like my dream dog

12. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

Marty, every time I see that pic I say the same thing - daaaaaaaaam that is one fine lookin bitch there.

TTNK101, that is what a true pit bull looks like.Anyone who thinks that ain't sweet can kiss my grass and take a slow boat to hell.

13. Marty

Marty Guest

First of all I didn't know she was 13 in the beginning and where have I said anything out of line?

I raised my own child and it seems to me she's learning something here, is this not what were about... educating? we need these young member's... there our future and as site owner I welcome these young members :rolleyes:

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I'm glad you read gh32's post about the Boston Terrier:cool:

15. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

TTNK101, it's good that you're on here.You're young and can learn alot from everyone on here.I learn something new on this forum everyday.Bullies are okay if you're into that sorta thing, but misrepresentation is not.They are not true APBT, and the owners of true dogs don't like an entirely different dog getting credit for what gamedog fanciers have worked hard for for 200+ years.Don't take anything personal.Ask as many questions as you want.Some will answer nice and some won't, but rest assured, as a member of this community you will get the truth.:)

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

my shit wasnt aimed at you marty. but, she stated she was 13 several times, and nobody backed off. like i said, if this was my daughter, nightynight. its too bad she aint got a soul looking out for her. where in the phuck is her dad?:confused:

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

This has nothing to do with age or gender, its about the dogs!!!! and Nothing More!!!

And the poor comparison to the dogs I love! and the down fall of our dogs cause of similar "LOOKING DOGS" is what fuels the fire to the futile attempt to abolish the dogs we (MAN) has created! I think its a shame we don't all carry this attitude on this board but like Marty said, we are here to educate and inform, and most of all learn,and learn from our mistakes. but its challenging when people don't carry an open mind when discussing the APBT, especially when you were raised thinking a bullies a real APBT:rolleyes:

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

yeh Buck, but whos fault is it? id say her moms, plain and simple

19. Marty

Marty Guest

Its all good man, TTNK101 have you read this? and please read it to your Mom...

http://www.game-dog.com/?pageid=aboutus

I assure you if a member is mean to you... I'll deal with them, your the future of these dogs Hun ;)

20. Marty

Marty Guest

The girl seems to have an open mind so teach her where their going wrong don't ridiculer(sp) her :confused: