1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Has Stratton commented on the Razor's Edge type of "Pits?"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Oldskool Brent, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Re: Has Stratton commented on the Razor's Edge type of "Pits?"

I think the fact she was spitting false info was a big roll also, ....but hey like i stated i thought the first to post were from the same person when initially read the post! but i still stand by my thought i shared with you folks regardless what anybody think no offense!, the fact she was on here talking like a soldier for our breed did ruffle the feathers a bit , but regardless of the age or gender , i stand by my posts, and corrected my self when i was wrong, so regardless i have the same view i had before, that makes me ME

i understand where you come from woody d but if it was me spewing that crap you would call it out! regardless of my age and gender RIGHT! I would expect it,

last i heard it was equal rights these day but could be wrong?;)

Buck

2. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

You only know as well as you're taught.And you're right she is the future of the dog's.

3. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

TTNK101, Do you have any traditional breed standard pits? I don't think I have been mean, and if I came off that way then I am sorry. You gotta understand that some of us have been into the breed for decades and we got to see this whole mess go down and it has seriously brought us down. To us, your style dog can be defined as the epitomy of the problem, from the breeding all the way to the owners it attracts. It's a mess. :(

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

FALSE INFO FROM A CHILD, who woulda thought? my point is, we should choose our battles, and mine isnt with an ill informed 13 year old

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I'm sorry too, but be true to your self and be who you are! don't be a sheep!!

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

the info i was referring too was stated before the age comment woody d. B.S. is B.S. either way you look at it bud!;)

and i don't go looking for fights with kids bud! its about the post !

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

buck dont you dare call me a sheep. ive forgot more than you know

8. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

hey man, let it go. we know what we know woody. and i would say we are both doing pretty damn good, and for a REASON, right? you get what i'm saying bud? just trying to help :)

9. Marty

Marty Guest

I've said my peace :confused:

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no, phuck that shit, i am not a sheep man. light my fuse, take me to the pit...ticking bomb folks

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

this was not an attack woody d, i was saying in life don't be a follower be a leader, without tripping over your own ego.

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Is your signature big, and bold enough?

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

is this about my sign. bud or other issues you have?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
  14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no man, its about the fact that all of yall bashed a child last night...bash on me, see what ya get. i got 20+ YEARS, with some good people helping me. what do you got? like i said, try to bash me

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

call me a sheep again. i dont take that shit lightly

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

you got some prob with the way i carry my self with a bull shitter bud , get bent , you gunna school me bro go ahead lets here it! teach me woody d you expert , or is this B>S TOO
    :rolleyes:

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

bud of other issues you have.....is that even english?

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

tell me why Zebo and Honeybunch didnt work? do you have an opinion?

19. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

you still think i was referring to you eh i can see how this is going to go lol, i was referring to don't always follow what your parents do cause my old man's an alcoholic and i ain't , i ain't no sheep , do i got to spell it out in 4 more post for you

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lets go Buck, i aint a choice member in 5 months. you must be a fast learner