1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone Tried the Dog Arthritis Challenge?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by abby's mommy, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Hello :)

I have a 7-year old male Pit Bull who's been suffering from degenerative arthritis. He's really one poor dog :(

He's been given steroids, analgesics and anti-inflammatory medications but I've just read that there are negative long-lasting effects of these drugs.

I've been thinking about going for natural supplements and alternative therapy. I googled "dog arthritis" found a website that offers a 6-week supply of free joint supplements and they called this program "dog arthritis challenge".

What do you think of this? Has anyone tried this out? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.