1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone Heard Of Pitt Stop Kennenls In Killeen Tx?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BLAZENJ KENNELS, Jul 19, 2004.

1. I Bought A Dog From These People And Was Supposed To Get The Papework When They Received It But They Have Vanished. I Am Just Looking For A Contact So I Can Get My Paper Work To Register My Dog Any Help Would Be Appericated

2. 5555

5555 Pup

if you know how your dog is bred call the adba and get a single registration form and register the dog. but paperwork isnt everything, i have a daughter of ch general ike and have no paperwork on her but i know how she is bred cause i helped with he whole deal with the litter. the adba agreed to paper the dog. so call them tell them the situation and ull get your papers

3. I have never heard of them but I'm very educated on pitbulls. I don't know about Adba letting u get papers if u just simply know the backround. I have a Blue Fawn female who is Triple registered (UKC, ADBA, CKC). My male is registered ADBA and CKC. But I gurantee that u can get papers through CKC all you need to do is call them and get the application sent to you and all u need is 2 witnessess (anyone:friend, neighbor, vet) to sign it verifying that it is an American Pitbull Terrier.

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Shouldn't that tell you something right there? Like that they will register anything as one breed regardless of it's true breed? The CKC is a quack job & not one true dogperson takes them seriously. Honey, there are a printing company. That's right. Get your wedding invitations ordered & heck, for a few bucks, get the family mutt registered all so you can have some sort of bragging rights with which you will try to justify selling litter after litter of puppies to uneducated, unsuspecting people. I wish y'all could actually see this place. It's a joke. Plus, they're the ones registering mixed breed dogs all to make a profit.

5. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

If your so educated on APBT's then you should know that your Blue Fawn is an AmStaff.And just because it's triple reg. doesnt mean squat.It doesnt make your dog any better then a dog thats not reg. Hell the CKC is a joke the ADBA is getting out of hand and the UKC been out of hand.JMO

6. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

couldnt have said it any better than that stlouskid,thats the exact same things i think about a blue dog.

7. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

But I gurantee that u can get papers through CKC all you need to do is call them and get the application sent to you and all u need is 2 witnessess (anyone:friend, neighbor, vet) to sign it verifying that it is an American Pitbull Terrier.[/QUOTE]

mmm mmmm mmmm! this is some bull if this is the case then this kennel club is definetly not foe me to register my dogs in or nor do i want to buy a dog registered from them this is the cause of so called pits looking alot like staffs

8. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Mia you took the words right outta my mouth!! LOL The CKC is a garbage registry made to register mutts. period. THEY ARE A PRINTING COMPANY!! LMAO
    The ckc was made for puppy mills and BYBs to register dogs and make a quick buck...9.5 times out of 10 dogs registered with the ckc are mutts with un known background, and their owners want a "little BS peice of paper" to try and prove their dogs a purebred..LMAO what a joke.