1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hard Culling or Genetic Re-Direction by CA Jack

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Naustroms, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Still avoiding #144:D. That tells me you are EMOTIONALLY attached to this thread.

2. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

June bug is funny as shit.... I think he likes boy pussy

3. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

regardless of distractions

Can you please show me where i said this. looks like you tried to sneak that in there and REVISE your position:rolleyes:

BTW, you avoided AGAIN.

4. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

who is your post aimed at ????

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"challenge" BAWHAHAHA 14 paces then turn. a little to immersed in them harry potter books are we lol. challenge are issued face to face not online. it's funny how thousand of miles & a computer makes folks 10' tall.

6. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

#144 reminded me of the point you were tryna make which made it pointless for me to respond as I had already responded before.

7. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Ben:

FOURTH post after you stated you weren't going to "continue this conversation"; with a troll no less.

8. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

FIFTH post!!! It is getting sad now...... Do we need to be face to face to challenge one another to a theoretical question. Are you going to "bum rush" me as you little kids say.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i changed my mind, was about to crash because it's 230am here. put a fresh dip in & got my vigor back mr.potter.

10. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

U still over here by me ben?

11. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

I think he likes boy pussy

REALLY? Is that your response? Do you normally talk like a highschool kid?:eek: Interesting that you went from talking about dogs to personal insults: a sure sign of someone who is giving up...

12. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Junebug reminds me of a bitch who used to troll around here sum tyme ago

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

theoretical question yes. but first you need to understand the question at hand witch clearly you don't. so now im enjoying you making a jackass out of yourself. hoping you will start talking about more things you don't know about. then asking for explanation to shit you don't know about.:D

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sort of by you CLK about 8h away. im stuck here till end of summer.

15. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Well it got boring debating with you being as though you don't seem to understand the basics about these dogs.. I figured I would change the tone.

16. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

When you boys want to talk more DOGS ...........until then...
    not interested in children talk or internet bashing right CL;) OUCH!

Have a good night.

17. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

you all know how to take a good thread and throw it in the shitter.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i love it! people damn near start cryin when they get shut down.

19. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Isn't that the truth! They got shut down so bad that they resorted to insults:D

20. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

or even better, they take it to the pm, right chef;). Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.