1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Valentines day!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CajunBoulette, Feb 14, 2014.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Just thought I'd share what I got for my wife can't post it on any of my other social media cause she follows me on there!! What did you other fellas or ladies spring for?
    [​IMG]
    Dude, you got a lighter?

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

No items, she gets enough of those. Probably pappadeaux for dinner and V-day will be a wrap for me.

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I feel ya, imma prob cook some dinner. I went ahead and got her something since I dont celebrate Xmas or birthdays and she's always been a good sport and never complained

Dude, you got a lighter?

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Sounds like you got a keeper!

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Indeed! She puts up with all my shit and helps feed the dogs and clean the yard couldn't ask for more

Dude, you got a lighter?