1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy July 4th

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ngomalungundu, Jul 4, 2011.

1. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Whats that lid doing back on there? lol Happy 4th to you to.

3. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

take a drink for me happy Independence day if your the praying type toss one up for all our boys fighting to make this possible

4. jangspitz

jangspitz Pup

im fucken working............................................

5. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

Happy 4th.Now thats a drink there.

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

happy fourth to you all be safe and responsible and everyone have a drink for me as well seeing as i have reached my limit of one drink today LOL

7. chucho

chucho Big Dog

HAPPY 4th TO ALL THE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE!!!
    AND THE MEN AND WOMEN SERVING OUR COUNTRY
    THANK YOU!!!

8. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

Thanks man and have u guys tried the coors light mini keg gave me a hassle at first with the foam /sigh but i got it up and running awesome little machine :)

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I started a "blog" on here this AM, but it does not come up where the usual things I post do. Happy 4th Everyone. Happy Birthday America. Yall let some Freedom Ring tonight.!!!!

10. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

happy 4th july every one

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yeah i had to fuckin work too! i told my general manager that our company was un american for makin us work!

12. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

HEY LACED WITH K K........this country was founded by hard working men like yourself..quit whining son and earn your keep LOL.

BTW would you clear out your damn mailbox, tried sending you a message but ITS FULL ......or should i say.... LACED WITH K K... PEACE!!!!!

13. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Not the COORS but I did have the Heineken mini keg. That got me a little upset but still drank it.

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I am a bottle baby!

15. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

It was a good celebration! Hope everyone had a safe and happy Fourth!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice pics LJB.

17. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

thanks! it was a fun day

18. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nice pics....got some good ones too, put em on fb.