1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Holidays Instead?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by misterdogman, Dec 14, 2007.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

So it cant say both at the same time? Like "Merry Christmas & Happy new year" or are the things you use premade and not customizable?

2. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

It could.....but I didnt have time to make one and asked a friend to do it for me. She usually charges people to do "stuff" like that, but gave me a freebie so I didnt want to complain about it lol.

But my fiance has already asked me about it too........she said, "You did what you always gripe about when you see other people doing mess like that......why didnt you put Merry Christmas on it instead?"

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

lol go figure, another part of our lives phrases like that have invaded...