1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Contessa And K!!!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JRSPITS, Mar 3, 2012.

1. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Its now official, as of 8:03 pm, I'm the mother of a 14 year old daughter [​IMG][​IMG]and remarkably, she shares her birthday with her dog Contessa who is 2 years old today.

Happy birthday K and Contessa!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I don't want to embarrass her too much so here's pics of Tessa from then to now (with a couple of her but none of today because I promised I wouldn't lol)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice pics and Happy B-Day!

3. There's my girl!!! Contessa is looking great!!! That bitch was precious as a puppy too!! :) Tell K I said happy birthday and if the old man didn't treat her nice for the day I'll punch him for her LOLOL

You still gonna send that bitch to me or what? We'll have her CH in no time!!

4. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Thanks, I'll tell her and yes she was the most adorable pup!

Hell yea we still want to send her to ya, just trying to figure out the cheapest where and when lol. This house still has most of our finances tied up, one thing after another. I def want to send her to ya because as of yesterday, she and Nixy are in the same class and I'd rather not have to show two of my dogs against eachother as much as possible ( although, sweeping the class would be fun )

5. Get that bitch to work then!! LOL I'll keep her in shape but you need to put her in shape!! hahahaha Although my expert conditioning skills will have her looking awesome! LOL

How good does she work? What does she like to do? Have you ever had her on a mill?

6. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

To be honest, I've never really worked her; we were so busy with the house last year and I knew we weren't going to make it to any shows. Every pic you've seen is her just being a housedog and thats it. She has never even seen a mill. She loves flirt pole and running around the yard like a bat out of hell. She is down right dangerous, she does everything at 1000%; her gears are fast, faster, and super fast. She hasn't shown much interest in spring pole, she prefers to shred rather than hang on. She has to be moving, unless she's run around the house for a few hours, then she's a good couch potato. She has serious ADD but once she knows what you want her to do, she'll do it.

Hopefully the weather will start to cooperate so we can get her started. She is K's dog so I haven't done much with her since she was supposed to but I'll get on her lol. I've got more than full time class load this semester so she has to step up and work her dog.