1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hand writen peds who all doing it

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by southrenman, Sep 15, 2009.

1. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

I have always kept hand written peds mainly for myself, who in this day and age wants all their details kept in a registry ? just to receive a pretty piece of paper and maybe a knock on the door to see your dogs from the various powers not me .
    I'd bet you theres more fake peds been used to register dogs in registries by peddlers who are out to make money from the dogs than hand written peds kept for ones own references .

2. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

hand written all the way , registry papers easy to fake so proove nothing , if you trust who you deal with what is the problem ,

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Like everyone has said whether hand written ped or a registry given ped, the ped is only as true or honest as the person who wrote the ped.