1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hammonds....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GrChPitBitch, May 18, 2004.

1. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

hailstone is dead I called Gary for a breeding and he told me himself that he had died...

2. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

The gamest dog that ever lived and breathed on my yard was a Hammonds bitch. This man has done more for this breed than anyone I personally know. He knows and respects what this breed truly is. We've been friends a long time. I think he deserves more respect.

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Well my mentor was irish jerry, should that make a difference?

4. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

good point. :)

5. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

I have a dog from Gary's yard and I must say that he is one of the best that I have ever owned. Gary is a credit to the breed and a down to earth guy.

6. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

gary hammond has bred so many greats to back many of today's great to make this game what it is today.fine line of well bred dogs in my book.

7. G.K.

G.K. Pup

I have some very good dogs with Hammonds' blood, I think that Gary is one of the most important dogmen in all the world and his dogs are excellent in all the senses.....then he is a great man !
    GK

8. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

what's R K site thanks

9. elibred

elibred Big Dog

damn i was still in high school when this thread was made lol

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

If only u knew who he was u wouldn't even ask that!!..lol

11. rockey

rockey Big Dog

jeep x redboy x nigerino THE BEST ALIVE second genoration of the best female alive ROCKEY BECKEY LUCIFER PRANCE bred to one of the guys studs not sure yet witch one between their champ and the one who got bis in georgia if that one studs her it would almost make a duplicate breeding to their new pup