1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hammonds bake

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dmack102, May 5, 2013.

1. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

can someone post peds on Hammonds bake got a pup coming off him. Thanks in advance
    Mack out

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Ill give it a shot

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm expecting a pup off a daughter of bhake hopefully to a son of shake

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Well ya can really cook some-thing up with them ingredients c-b205....shake+bhake ya can't beat them cakes..doodoo....yum?yum?..........(sorry cb cud'nt resist)....b8b...lol...lol....

6. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

good looking

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol yep.... Nice stuff dmack I've personally seen a bitch off bhake and a male off shake... The bitch off bhake has produced a few wins bred to the dog off shake as well as bred to some Eli stuff

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol and I want tha shake and bhake to bring that alligator

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Good to see, ya all have a sense of humor.......thumb's up respect..............

10. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

just had shake n bake for dinner yesterday.im sure which pup im getting I just kno its a brother sister breeding.i think I was told it was bake bred to his sister.but it could be two of his offspring bred together ima get more details if all goes well ima bring it to some night train blood...

11. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

not sure which pup "correction from last post"

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Cool man either way I'm sure it'll be a pretty good pup, I like what I've seen of them and I been waiting on her to get bred... I call bout once a month like hey man that bitch in heat yet!! One day he's like man you want a pup off that bitxh bad don't cha lol

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well see when I hear shake and bake, I don't think food I think Ricky bobby lol

14. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

if your not first your last

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Drive it like u stole it!!!

16. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

Dont know the dog personally but I do know the breeder knows his dogs and how to breed em. Not saying he is perfect or has not had some bad ones but he does have that blood down to a science. GH does not do willy nilly breedings. He still plans very well and strives for gameness and the ability to reproduce.

Some of the dogs like Hammonds China Doll, Ez Coaley, Coolio, LAPOINTE'S MISS PRANCE POR, and many others represent some good Alligator-Bully-Snooty stuff. Just one of the combination he found to work pretty darn good.