1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Had Sooo Much Fun ~!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by RedNoseGurl, May 29, 2007.

1. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Well this past weekend was the Western canadian apbt clubs fun show...justice took second place in conformation again and first place in weightpull !! Im soo proud i think she looks better than the previous show....i cant wait until the real deal !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her and her pretty ribbons and 10 gallons of water drinking lol

[​IMG]

2. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Congrats...she's looking nice!

3. that's a good lookin bitch ya go there! congrats! ;)

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Awesome...Good to hear you had fun...Also, Congrats on the wins!...She is beautiful!

5. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Thanx Guys !

6. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Good looking girl you got there!

7. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

nice! how did ya condition her ?

8. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Man i worked her day and night lol...i work full time and come home and then be a full time mommy lol.....

Mainly springpole, treadmill, flirt pole, and drag weights....hand walking too lol

Hey i think i lost some weight too COOL

9. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

damn she looks really good, congrats on the wins. how's she bred