1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

H.A. whale kills trainer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by feastodg, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Re: H.A. whale kills broad

LOL yep and this one has killed 2 other people yet fucking idiots still wanna hand feed it and swim with it! Can you say dumbass????? :confused:

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

I say keep the whale alive so it can kill more idiots. To many idiots now a days... If the whale is alive, it can kill these morons that want to handle a whale that has already killed someone. In fact, I will be cheering for the whale to kill the next handler if they still keep it alive... 1-3? morons off this earth. Keep it going. I want a nice streak. Keep these wild animal lovers dieing. It' nice to see these type of people die...

But if this whale is exposed to children who do not know any better and can be at risk, then drain the tank and let it suffocate to death or waste gas money and drop it off in the ocean.

3. simms

simms CH Dog

AR activists are all over this! Ya know when they freed willy, he starved because he didn't know how to hunt or live in the open ocean. This is not a subject that would seem that simple of cutting these animals loose.

4. simms

simms CH Dog

These folks are conservationist for these speices. Not hardley Morons... not anyone can just play with whales in captivities. They know they are rolling the dice everyday.