1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gunpowder

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DirtyD, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i kno ppl who do it, not uncommon round here. it was more common when everyone had rotts awhile back tho...

2. popper

popper CH Dog

not to mention it wil make a dog weak as hell to last in any type of fight

3. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

You know what you get when you mix the two right?

RED COCAINE ;)
    http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/files/6/7/4/1/RC.jpg[/I
    MG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
  4. bionic

bionic Big Dog

Yep that was the first time I heard of it too.

5. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Well crap, can a mod fix my pic link thingy plz

6. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Isnt Gunpowder what puts "the fire" in your Bulldog.:confused::confused::confused:

7. Gxkon

Gxkon Big Dog

LMFAO:lolbangtable:

8. Daddy

Daddy Banned

Gunpowder will give the dog BAD stomach pain because of the ingredient in it.(not digestible) So unstable dogs may act aggressive on it because they control the pain. Useless obviously... Thats like a MMA fighter in the ring with the swine flu!

9. Scraper

Scraper Banned

u mean to tell me that i'm the only one using gunpowder??

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

^ this here is proof that the myths the general public are led to believe as fact, will ultimately become reality.

gunpowder? check
    raw meat/taste of blood? check
    bait dogs/animals? check
    "trunking"? check

etc, etc, etc.

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

weird none of my guns seem to work when i load them with dog.

12. ganja

ganja Big Dog

lol ahh the gunpowder myth...

common sense tells me you'll end up with a VERY sick or dead dog..
    not really what you're looking for if you want to put it in the [] so I don't even know how can someone come up with that, and how people will actually believe that LOL...

13. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Sadly, gunpowder making a dog mean is not a myth. My FIL once had 2 German Shepherds he wanted to make mean. An old man he knew said to give the dog just one grain of gunpowder & no more & it would make his dogs mean but not too mean to handle.

Well, he tried it on the male dog & got no result. So against the old man's explicit direction, he gave his GSD two more grains (3 grains total) & ended up with a vicious man-eater he had to put down b/c the dog tried to eat him up. Strangely the dog never tried to bother my MIL or my husband, but everytime it saw my FIL it went bonkers Cujo crazy & tried to eat him alive. It's like he knew who caused him pain! lol. Now IDK about making a dog fight better, but I do know on first hand authority that some people DO feed their dogs gunpowder & it CAN make them mean.

I was told it makes them mean b/c gunpowder gives them terrible stomach pain. IDK if this is true or not - I would think a dog who has stomach pain would lay about feeling sick, not be vicious & go after people. So I am inclined to think that while it may cause a stomach ache, it also works on other organs such as the brain for example.

Either way, I would advise anyone to never, EVER feed your dog gunpowder!! It's just plain cruel.

Blessings ...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  14. HULK

HULK Pup

you must be one stupid mofo to give your dog gunpowder.. maybe if i wanted my dog to shit bullets i would consider it.

15. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

any dog with health issues can become aggressive from it, cant tell ya in medical terms why, but ive been around em enough from exp that they sometimes will latch onto you if you get too close and think theyll be in more pain.

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

ABK- the example you provided is not proof positive. ingesting 3 grains of gunpowder is not going to create any sort of effect on disposition over the course of an animals life.
    quite frankly- look at the ingredients in black powder...potassium nitrate ( found in foods, preservatives, toothpaste ) , charcoal ( merely wood, minus water), and sulfur ( which is a non toxic element, sometimes used in laxatives). apart they are quite harmless. add water and you will get dillution, not a violent reaction. using such small dose you would be hard pressed to aquire any hard data as fact, merely speculation.

17. the reason the gun powder makes dogs mean is bcuz it causes them to have bad stomach ulsers, which like other people have said it causes alot of pain to them which in turn makes the angry all the time.. I would say that the hot sauce thing is a myth. I actually named my dog Hot Sauce bcuz one of his favorite things to eat every since he wuz a pup is flaming hot cheetos (he would steal them from me if i left an open bag sittin on a table). and he also liked eating my left over food with louisiana hot sauce on it. and he's not people aggressive at all, but then again i also don't feed him straight hot sauce on a daily basis either

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i agree with rally, the science beats the myth.

as far as how old the myth is, ill tell you this much.....its a lot older than the HS & peta.
    my gramps told me a story when i was like 12 or so (12 yrs ago), that back in the 80's when he ad's in the magazine, that this guy called him inquiring about a pup (or a dog, cant remember), and that for the most part seemed like a descent guy. well he decided to GIVE dude the dog just because of how well spoken he was. when he came to pick it up, my gramps randomely asked what he was gonna do with the dog, dude said he wants to make it a guard dog & teach em to be racist lol and my gramps told him, "good luck, these dogs aint very mean", anyways dipshit responds "oh thats ok, ill lock em in a garage & feed em raw meat & gun powder, thatlle make any dog mean", lol..........well dude didnt end up leavin with a dog after all lets just say that....

19. scooter

scooter Big Dog

I am not a young woman, but I cannot describe how hard i would hit a mofo if I witnessed it. If they had a real @#@#**##@@ Bulldog they wouldn't need anything to make it DA and why the @#@# would you WANT to make it HA any dam way?? Sorry.:o

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator