1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gunman

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by gunman2376, Mar 11, 2012.

1. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

wp vid (wich was deleted) was with canon 550d or else we film with canon 60d

2. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

3. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

pulling some weight, preparing for wp competition at the end of the month

[​IMG]

4. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

5. determination

determination Big Dog

thats a bad ass picture

6. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

thank you determination

7. blanch

blanch Big Dog

This is a good thread to read from beginning to end,shows what a difference a bit of work can make.

well done btw.

8. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

thank you blanch

9. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cool pics I like the pulling pics mate

10. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

thank's Mickeyg
    (participating in the second event next week)

11. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Cool good luck pal

Do u pull baited or un baited ?

12. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Yeah....Real cool pics. Funny how a seeing a SBT pulling some weight is unusual as most would have a seizure! whereas a PitBull in a harness ain't that awesome. That shows the level of competition in your dog of choice. At best the SBT is a working show dog. But the PitBull is fastlane and at the core of the game.

YIS

13. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Yeah, yeah hammer head we all know that apbt is far superior to any other dog on the planet. This isn't a thread saying sbt can compete against apbt it is just about a guy who likes to keep his sbt fit and active and as such he should be given credit for that. Why don't you stay on the pitbull topics?
    Latas man, its all good.

14. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

Mickeyg
    thanks, no bait, to do stuff, better do it right ;)

hammer head
    its not my dog (breed) of choice, it's what i have, just having fun with show dogs and i can live with it without a problem;)

Herodog1
    it's all good ;)

15. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

U got me all wrong there I said cool pics as in he captured a good shot of his dog !! It's good to see them working like that my Stafford will pull with any pit the same weight and put up a good comp and won't have a fit lol

Am with u the gunman if ur going to do it do it right

16. jacko

jacko CH Dog

at least gunman is doing something positive with his dog. so long as he and his dog enjoy it what"s the issue ?

17. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

I think some people forget we can't own apbt in our country's so we have no choice but to have "the next best thing "I would love to have a yard full of game bred dogs but if I was it would be very unfair on the dogs as they won't be able to go out my yard and if the wrong person see's the dogs there all brown bred !!!!!

18. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Game dogs doesn't mean PitBull. The very large percentage are at present.

My best dog couldn't jump over two feet. But in the show he started to shine at 40 minutes.

How do you put a harness on gameness and durability.....

19. jacko

jacko CH Dog

H H speak English...lmao

20. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Easier to judge a boxer whilst he's sparring than watching him jogging.....

Plain enough.....lol!