1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Guam Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FA671, Mar 2, 2008.

1. FA671

FA671 Pup

Hey, what's up?!! My name is Frank and like "Jay671" I'm from the island of Guam as well. I've been on the forum for awhile, however never really posted anything untill recently. I like the website...and it's already a habit to check it out when I'm online..hahaha. My dogs name is Goddam and he is a "Guam Bred" dog...

Here's my boy "Sleeper Agent". Call name Goddam.
    [​IMG]

2. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Nice looking stud. Welcome to the site.

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hi there. Welcome. Is that the Guam area code? I think it is, suppose to be like some kind of big deal in the area? Just curious. Hope you like it here. Lot's of good info.

4. NoRemorse

NoRemorse Pup

I was in Guam for about 2 months recently, beautiful place... i didnt get to see any dogs though i always ended up at the strip clubs.

5. FA671

FA671 Pup

It is the area code....but I don't think it's really a big deal here. Just an easy number to remember when making a username.