1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Guam Breeders need licenses

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Jay671, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Any Guam resident who is breeding dogs specifically for sale or profit without a business license is committing a misdemeanor, according to administrators at the Department of Revenue and Taxation and Department of Agriculture's Animal Control Division.
    Read the whole article here http://www.guampdn.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008801280306

And here is a response to that article:

In response to the article, "Dog breeders need licenses," (Pacific Daily News, Jan. 28) territorial veterinarian Tom Poole seems to have a grudge against pit bulls. Read the whole article here http://www.guampdn.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008802050319

2. simms

simms CH Dog

That guy is a JACK ASS!!! I got the solution for qaum stray dog problem it's nic is, pink juice!

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

My family is over there and they have more than a dog problem. Unless you are on base, your kids go to school in buildings that should be demolished. They don't pick up automobiles after they have been wrecked, just leave 'em on the side of the road untill they decide to go collect them for artificial reefs. It's amazing how a 38 mile Island can be so nasty that is part of the USA. Wait a minute, I take that back, no it's not. We got nasty here too.