1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Grim reaper icon

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dwd58, Nov 8, 2007.

1. elgin64

elgin64 Pup

hey ill take a T shirt

2. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

I dont think its copyrighted because you see it in almost every tattoo shop.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Know guys who have had that tattoo so long it is barely recognizable. If it's copyrighted, it's been stolen for at least 15 years, and your not going to get sue'd.

Those two tattoo pics are different, same image is all.

It would be cool to have someone give us a high-quality, updated pic to use ;)

4. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i sent a copy of it to a buddy of mine who is an AWESOMe artist with a pen or pencil.

when he gets back to me, i'll scan it.

i also gave him several pics of different apbts in that same stance at the end of their lead, to give him an idea of how a bulldog should look.

i can't wait to see what he comes up with.

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I'd like one with an ArchAngel or something and a bulldog, instead of the Reaper. Just a note. lol.

6. Yes, I agree, that would be nice, and achieve the same effect. As a matter of fact, it would do more for the positive image of the American Pit Bull Terrier.

Wish I could draw somethin other than flies. Ifin I could, I would draw one. And then ye all could have one fer free.

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Yeah, same here. I am an okay drawer, but don't think I can create something that awesome, but I'd definitely wear it if I could get an Archangel/APBT shirt.

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Am I the only one who cannot stand that picture? Wrong times, wrong image.

9. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

I for one like it.

10. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

so i sent my buddy that pic, along with pics of several other bulldogs, so he could get an idea what a real one looks like (grch machobuck, ch sig, ch homer, ch chinaman, gr ch virgil, lukane, spike, and so and and so forth [had to throw one of lil bit in there, too, marty ;) ]). they were all good profile pics, with the dog at the end of it's lead/chain.

he sent me back some scanned images of a great pencil drawing he did, just trying to draw an apbt at the end of it's lead, and basing it off of the 20+ some pics i sent him.

it looks great, to say the least, and the dog sports natural ears instead of cropped, and is also on a lead, as opposed to chain.

he said he's gonna work one another one, and fill in the dark angel behind it.

also, he said he had some time, and would do one with an angel/arch angel holding it by the lead.

BUT, i need some good pics for refference, and am having trouble finding one with a good "profile." The church i go to has several stained glass windows of angels, one of one charging down with a spear into a serpent, one blowing a horn, you know, traditional catholic church windows. but i don't want to go snap pictures, and am hoping ppl who would like a copy of one with an angel, please psot some up, or links to them.

it would make a great tat, i'm sure (with the dark or arch angel), but as far as coloring, that'd be up to the artist you're apying for the ink.

i'll post some up when he gets back to me later this week.

and yeah mia, i kinda agree, wrong times and wrong image with the grim reaper. but i think the angel one will be f-in sweet, to say the least.

11. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

That's an awesome idea. Kergin, you think you're friend could whip something up?

12. Marty

Marty Guest

Kergin, if he'll do an ArchAngel with Lilbit I'll get it put on my chest ;)

13. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i hear ya

his fav. pic out of all of them (and there was a whole list of gr ch and ch i sent him pics of, all in GREAT shape) was lil bit...i snagged it out of your gallery. he said it'd be easier to do muscle definition like that in a b&w. i told him not to do one specific animal, but if you don't mind it, i'll msg him and ask him to just do one of lil bit and and angel.

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Man thank you so much :D

15. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

That will be awesome!

Here's a cool ArchAngel picture. It's copywrited, but if he could get some impression from it, that'd work:
    [​IMG]

Anything with an Power Men with wings would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  16. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

HERE IS A PIC MY BROTHER DID FOR ME.SORRY MY SCANNER IS NOT WORKING SO I HAD TO TAKE IT WITH MY CAM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]