1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LAW - DAWG, Jan 31, 2010.

1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

law dawg...it would far benefit your cause to answer the mans questions yourself instead of just posting links ( it is a good link though)..as you have your hands on the dog and partook in his training and partake in his use as a canine law enforcment officer. what is YOUR experience with YOUR dog..how does he act in general public situations? the GSD's are generally kept totally seperate from anyone other than their handler from what I understand....I have know one detection/apprehension APBT and IME he was a far more stable dog off duty than any GSD or BM I have ever met.

2. " it would far benefit your cause to answer the mans questions yourself instead of just posting links " I believe i did answer the man's question , If this is turning into a interrogation , Ill be the one doing the interrogating , Im more than glad to answer a few questions as i did , Im here to enjoy the site & mabye learn something & help educate a few with somethings. Thanks

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

no..ya didnt..he asked you how he handles social situations and you posted a link....and as far as you being the interrogator, yer not on duty in here..LMAO...with this kind of work with this breed you owe it to your dog to answer questions with YOUR experience..

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

....wrong.....

5. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

:omg::luck::dramacorn:

6. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

cant come in all cockstrong Im just tryin to help you out...take it or leave it..:rolleyes:

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

sounds like a cop to me! watch a lot of folks on here start dropping like flies now.

8. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

Yeah he is a cop he told us but I dont think he is here to just talk dogs as a owner.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i know, but that statement was
    him gettin on his cop shit.

nope he's prolly scanning every thread building a case on everybody who mentions the word game! lol

10. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

Yeah not sure cops can just be normal people. Some tend to get the my balls are bigger than your syndrome. Hopefully he is not one of those.

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Well, Welcome to the site Law-Dawg, hope our rebellious ways don't drive off a good owner, and potential friend to this site.........

Our views are our views, hope you can understand our opinions and views and I also wish we may have a positive impact with your A(p)BullTerrier ownership experience as well have a input on our website aswell so that we all can exchange ideas and thoughts about this great breed and better our selfs for the dogs and increase our knowledge and wisdom of this great breed...........

And a local cop is the least of our worries folks, John Paul Goodwin as well as many other AR nut jobs from PeTA, DogsBite, H$U$, ASPCA and others patrol this site hourly. And log everything, and probably even read your Private Messages on this site...

12. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

No one reads your private messages. [​IMG]

13. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

3MTA3 - Right, of course..................

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

can they do that?

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

no but they can log everything else outsideof PMs. Of course it helps to be careful what you say and who you say it to.

16. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

LOL, if you think they can't then.... Well, best of luck to you, who talk about things that you shouldn't,,, but the POSSIBLITY is there.... I didn't say anyone DOES but the POSSIBILITY is there, and it CAN be done, don't be naive, and think its impossible, these people are not stupid, and can do things you would be surprised about, but even 'IF' anyone couldn't, Always act and talk like they can and could... JM2C

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

^ Yea what BR said ***********************

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

There is definitely the possibility that someone can break into your PMs however even if they read about you going into detail about drowning dogs (time, date, how long it tool, etc...) they wouldn't be able to do anything with it as that opens a whole new can of worms on cyber crime. Something the government does not f*ck around with.

But yes, as BR stated, nothing is safe on the net and if people want something bad enough they can take it.

19. X

X Banned

Private messages, just as email messages, are stored privately in a database which is secured in several different ways. There are only three ways for anyone to "break in" or gain access to private messages (which goes to say the exact same for emails) and that is to either gain access to the account (username and password), the database or root access to the server the database is stored on. In order to accomplish any of these tasks, legally, would require a court order in which is extremely difficult to obtain for an Internet web server due to numerous laws. Illegally, however, would depend on the security of the account, database and web server.

On the other hand, it is always safe to assume there is always a possibility for anything at all because there is absolutely nothing that is impossible.

20. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Damn, who's this new guy? j/k, lol! I thought you died or something, lol! Nice to see you pop in Shon!:)