1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LAW - DAWG, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Hello my name is Jim, a Police Officer in Monroe Co. IN & a proud owner of a great A.P.B.T & K-9 partner named Lucky, It's great to be here & hope to help some others. Thanks , Jim

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jim! Welcome aboard! Got any pics of Lucky at work?

3. Thanks here is a pic of lucky & myself , Im having trouble uploading pics but will be glad to post more when i can . Thanks Jim

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
  4. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Is that your police dog? Or your pet?

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

according to his post i take it as thats his k-9 police dog

6. Correct, & im here as a A.P.B.T owner nothing more , if i was i wouldn't of gave out that information.

7. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

Cute dog. Welcome

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

:confused::confused::eek::confused::confused::confused:

9. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

LMAO, welcome anyway.

10. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Oh, this isn't unnerving at all. :D

Welcome to the site; nice dog. Is Lucky an apprehension dog? I wasn't aware there were any APBTs in the country that were anything but detection dogs.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol great as if german sheperd bitin your ass aint enough, now we gonna have to fight off bulldogs! lol
    :dogkiss::eek:

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

how is Lucky bred?

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

lmao!!!!:d:):d

14. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Oh this is just to funny lol welcome law dog!!!!:cool:

15. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

welcome to the forum...thanks for sharing your dog :)

16. lol since lucky became my partner criminals have been more willing to give up knowing i use him when i say come out or i will release the dog , understand these are criminals caught in burglaries or assault cases or when a person has a weapon , These are bad people ! we don't just go around sicking the dog on people lol , But some think so that's not true at all , But everyone has different opinion's about law enforcement , I do alot of public speaking with lucky so people will have a better understanding of the A.P.B.T breed.

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

how does Lucky handle casual interaction with the general public? i hope your prepared to get some questions like this, using the APBT for this type of work is very unheard of.

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ive heard of detection work as well as search and rescue, but i was under the impression Lucky was more of an attack type dog

19. Theirs dogs for all the above & for specific area's , he is a detection/apprehension dog , would you like links to more ? or would you just rather take my word for it ? lol