1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings from up North!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tamora, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

When I was a kid we had to shut the refrigerator in the winter to keep the beer from freezing. When I turned 17 I vowed never to see snow again. Or at least below zero. I start bitching about being cold at 70 degrees. Yep I am cold right now and it is about 37 or so. Got frost on my windows every morning. Cold enough to complain. lol I was up at Point Barrow or some name like that in Alaska one winter while in the army so they could see if we could take it. I failed willingly. The hell with that crap it was 76 below Zero with the wind factor when we got there never got better than -56. I don't know how the hell those folks live up there. Well I didn't see any folks there. Just about 100 or so miles south of there. That is like 2000 miles too far north for me. I am thinking of moving to Belize. And that isn't a joke. Winter there and summers here is what I have on my mind.

2. Welcome Tammy! That breed description was hilarious. Here are some pics of Ginny. It will give a good idea of how she will grown up. I cannot believe how identical they are.

Jenny

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Tamora

Tamora Guest

Hey Jenny!

Well her profile isn't quite there yet, we don't quite have that well-defined tuckup that Ginny does! But she does look like she's growing up to be Ginny's twin! Mila still has some justified puppy pudge, which may explain the 31lbs that the scale keeps claiming she is. But she's definately maturing into herself. Can't wait to bring her up for the next meet!

[​IMG]

Mila pretending she's a lap dog.
    [​IMG]

Amazing that Mila finds Cleo, the little 3lb bag of bones, a comfortable pillow!
    [​IMG]

4. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I can't believe you actually think those things are a "breed"

5. Tamora

Tamora Guest

LMAO I don't think they are a "breed", that was the whole reason I called the post a "joke". Come on, does any breed standard refer to "grinch feet" or "bat ears"???
    I can already see that some of you are just itching for someone to bash, but it might be a good idea to read an entire post before shooting your mouth off about it. Better yet, learn from Thumper's message, "If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all."

6. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I'm not looking for someone to bash I just get sick and tired of idiots with designer mutts who think they are a breed. I have to deal with this BS everyday at work, wondering if the owner notices thier check in paper says poodle mix or yorkie mix and is gonna freak out on me( we only have purebreds in the computer) I took a rescued dog into the vet and the vet was afraid to say "oh what a cute bichon" for fear that it was a designer mutt and that I would freak out on him. Which got us into an interesting conversation. They too also only have purebreds in the computer and said he has had people scream at him for putting mix on the paper. I wish people would wise up and see they are being ripped off for being so stupid.

7. Tamora

Tamora Guest

Wow - I wish someone would have been kind enough to include "No sense of humour allowed" in the rules for this forum. That way I wouldn't have offended anyone by trying to make a joke.