1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Megan and Riley in Las vegas!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Megger, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Megger

Megger Pup

just read the rules to the fourm, and like to say Hello and good evening / morning or whatever it maybe from your end of the trail.
    I look forward to becoming an active member in the community<3

First off let me introduce myself in short:
    Name's Megan and I live in sin city with my boyfriendand our two dogs.
    I have a love for the apbt and have eyes for no other breed of dog.
    i love photoshop and oddly enough I love snapping pictures of my dog and even more obsessed with sharing pics of my girl.
    Now on to my girl. I have a wonderful apbt named Riley (Rys for short) She is 8 months old and has just now started her low grade conditioning and even started her weight pulling training commands and weight pulling. She now is pulling 2 pounds which i am very happy about! She is doing so well right now and looks like she will have some good muscle when she reaches a year.

so everyone..........

SAY HI RILEY!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Hello and welcome! she is pretty

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Riley is gorgeous. Welcome to the site. Do you have a ped on her?

4. Megger

Megger Pup

Thank you and thank you. No I don't currently have a ped on her. I need to get ahold of her breeder and findout what ped her parents had and see if I can get her registered fully in ukc still.