1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings Doggers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GAkuntryboy, Nov 5, 2011.

1. hello all I have been reading a lot of info for some time in here and I think a intro is long overdue. I completely enjoy the wealth of info in here as well as the images and history. I've have been a lover of "dogs" since a toddler, I came upon a pup from a man in Valdosta, GA that forever changed the type of dogs I loved most. She didnt come with papers but the yard she was from was known for producing some fireballs off of Eli strains. I have since owned several dogs and have even bred a few litters. I am looking to get a Stafford now but the differences in then to now have me second guessing it. I was a member of GDC back in 2002-06 but got out off dogs for a minute. Either way I'm looking to get my feet wet again and I always arm myself with knowledge prior to doing anything that interests me. Take care everyone and hopefully we'll get around to talking dogs soon.

GAkuntryboy

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Welcome back.