1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greatest stifle dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bright25, Jul 7, 2011.

1. NGK

NGK Top Dog

He who bites last bites hardest!!

I keep reading this debate about head vs stifle and whats better and who would win yadda yadda yadda. Im sure you have all read the many stories about famous dogs, the best of the best, the unbeatable dogs, the dogs that the top names gunned for hard and sometimes lost and came back at the same dog for even more money only to lose again. I think the difference wasn't in the styles, it was in the genetics and in the keep, thats it...

Everyone quotes the ACE record and uses the ACE dogs in their examples to try and state why one style beats another but the majority of dogs arent Aces, they are average. 2 average dogs matched into one another will turn into a scratching contest every time and the smarter, gamer dog will win. Thats it... End of debate....

My 2 cents

NGK

2. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Theres no guarantees. Sometime the smart game one gets crunched so hard he bleeds out in a couple of mins. So theres is no better style then other, just one dog who is better, it always will be regardless of the style. Its just too many things to take in consideration,too many factors...

3. Take a head, durable, smart dog south of the border. Cardenas yard is based on chest, gut, kidney, and stifle dogs. Dance on his head, ear, and muzzle all day but them Cardenas dogs just kept coming. One reason alot of doggers don't want to hunt south of the border, Cardenas went 55-1 that year into top competition. His one loss was a game pick up, he hunted his dog that had no teeth against a good head dog, the head dog won but died an hour after the hunt. Got bitten down from a Cardenas dog with no teeth lol. I like a good head dog, but if you hunting south of the border, you better bring a hard mouth sob! Head dogs, game dogs, durable dogs will just get bitten down, trust me

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  4. How can I get in touch with cardenas? Does he have a kennel and where is he located?

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I swear newbees are so fin dumb. why dony yall reserch a ped and go back to what gave some one the best. Im sure some guy that has put his hart in it and is still active is going to give you his best. and Cali its just as bad in the south east. its allways been hard south and hard mex.

6. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Bullyson all the way

7. Cali Top Team,

I remember that hunt! You brought out the baddest Bolio male that night! You right about them Cardenas dogs! If you can't get a Cardenas dog straight from the source, don't bother!

8. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

i'll haf to say jocko he was a gd one

9. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Tudor favored a head dog.Its a matter of what u like and what dog is doing the biting.A smart game dog that can go anywhere it has to,to get the job done is what I like.Tornado made some very good dogs look average.

10. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I knew a couple that loved to visit the chest for awhile, and the go to the stifle before the other dog had hardly a chance to do anything to stop them! The other dog would get the "WTF" look going.

11. spaniard

spaniard Pup

finally someone post a good post !!!

12. he was!!!!!

13. Please some get me intouch with the owner of this cardenas breed

14. Where I find one these dogs

15. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

The Rollo Boys' Russia 2x. 11 minutes + 18 minutes. Left stifles looking like mashed potato.

16. hardtime

hardtime Big Dog

dont know if someone said it bu waccs ch.lil john

17. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

ill say Nigereno an all around good dog

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ch sting quit against keystone's bucks ........

19. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Gr Ch Free Bee?

20. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Do you got your yard boy application filled
    Out ? ... Use the search buttion!