1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greatest stifle dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bright25, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Sampson your entiteld not to agree and thats fine. everybody has had there own exsperionses in history. one diferend then the other.
    There are no absolutes.................

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

I agree. I personally would prefer a dog that could hunt any style and evolve to suit it. Im not caught up in one style or the next but instead a well rounded hunter.

3. Boze

Boze Top Dog

ohh its true

4. Boze

Boze Top Dog

while that may be true not mant dogs are punching holes through muzzels that aint exactly easy to do

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

have your dog strong and he can get to any place he wants . a good backend dog would srcatch straight to it and turn his head just alittle to slide in and get it . not a turn but a sliding move to get it . there's been many to you could of bet on they were going to get it . and a ace head dog would get in deep in the ear and work you until you stumbled . then he went to th throat . but this aint pre 76 so we just dreaming .

6. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Sampson lots of stifel animals start at the chest shoulder and finish in the rear end .. they are often al rounders

7. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

I wouldnt mind one of those at all.

8. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

A face dog is my fav he'll crush your tool shed.

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

those are the ones most comen in our famely..

10. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Sure are, but when they good chest dogs, they're normally stronger and generally bite harder. Shows over in short order, with detrimental effects for the recipient.

11. Bonzai

Bonzai Pup

Nigeree, Jole Blonde and Luzelle. Mickey out of Luzelle was a foul biter.

12. Bonzai

Bonzai Pup

Limey how are You? Bonzai (jeff)

13. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

You guys talking about stifle dogs but left out a truly great one in GrCh Joey

14. Bonzai

Bonzai Pup

I don't want one to continually push for the rearend. But if it has the opportunity to go there do enough to make a difference in the contest. I really don't care for an ear sucker but Red Baron was one of the best I saw.

15. Bonzai

Bonzai Pup

I was talking about dogs I have seen not all dogs in the world. I'm sure there are many but not too many. LOL

16. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Jeff im cool!!! hahhahah. Bij the way people, seen some pictures of TUDORS DIBO in the your frind and mine magazine in the 50/60,s where he is in the HIGH end stifel finishing the job off... i think people confuse a static stifel dog with a smart stifel dog. because thats a compleat diferend animal.. every stijl hase its merrit and every dogman hase its preferense.

17. dogbone

dogbone Banned

yes sir one of the best.

18. ?????? YEAH OK , not only does a good head dog inflict alot of damage but also maintains control of its challenger.

19. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

OG.....chuck vogel with his leg dog "old sam"

20. Give me a ACE IN THE FACE!