1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gravedigger first video looking good i say

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by grave digger, Feb 24, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

GRAVEDIGGER FIRST TIME ON VIDEO JUST TO SHARE WITH EVERY ONE:D
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9Y_5Ic4kg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9Y_5Ic4kg[/ame]

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

please tell me that is just a ~potty time~ setup

3. irishpit

irishpit Big Dog

great looking dog mate...

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

lets hope so lol

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

he's lookin good GD. he's a pretty boy! lol

if it was me though, id switch the chain set up a little, thats an accident waiting to happen.

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

No bro i keep him on the chain, i only did that for animal planet i don't need pit boss coming over my house talking shit:p lol no for real you know how these people get with that animal cruelty shit, and every since animal control came over my house because some one call and think out side dogs is animal cruelty so i have to keep the video nice and sweet for those animal planet fans real talk i keep him on the chain at night:cool:

7. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

No i keep him on the chain, i did that for the video

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

love the way the dogs looks andi agree, i thought he was gonna snap that chain when he starting lunging.

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

the cable is not THE problem with that setup- it is ~anchored~ to the chain link fence, the dog could hop either fence and get hung up, the house setup is not one for cold weather ( a ~tarp~ slung over a plastic house does not keep the heat in- even w/ straw piled up in front...the opening in front is ywice the size it should be)

grave digger-truth be told- i think if you want to impress the powers that be, that video isnt going to cut it.

10. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

looks good

11. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

:p impress who I'm showing the dog got damn man its not that deep. Do the dog look sick, do he look under weight, the dog is healthy his shots is up to date and what about the yard that you don't like got damn fam:p man I'm not impress shit not you or the next man lol shit for real you need a hug you need a drink damn what happen to you today you need to vent we talk you need to get that of your chest lol. Dig this here i don't jump in any ones band wagon, i don't play dog man games and think i know it all and blow smoke up people ass man, yes I'm here to learn but not for the ignorant ones that thinks they know it all, and why do people get sensitive about little shit that don't have any thing to do with then can i show the damn video with out the hate shit got damn:p

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
  12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Rally, whenever i change my set-up you will be the first person i have critique it lol. But the dog looks awesome grave, if you ever need a babysitter....;)
    I wont skip town, promise:)

13. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

keep looking that gift horse in the mouth- see how far it gets you.
    remember- it was you who posted the video of a piss poor setup- I gave you the benefit of the doubt- whereas most people would have ripped you a new one for having such a poor setup/ accident waiting to happen., and having the audacity to post a video of it.
    you already have AC coming around, that is not a good thing.
    so yeah- by all means- dont listen to a word i say, for i know nothing of what i speak. keep doing what your doing-see how far it gets you.

14. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

15. cutt

cutt CH Dog

GRAVEDIGGER, the advice given to you by RALLYRACER should be considered as he too , was known for having a piss poorsetup , that injured his dogs KEARNEY leg , which in-time gave him bad experiences with a vet...

So, hes just relatively speaking...

16. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Well shit if he would of came out and said that it would of been non taking shit:p

17. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Gravedigger that's a good looking dog you got there.Just a thought though,you might wanna get rid of that tarp before he gets board and eats it.If that tarp remains in his reach i can almost promise you,that it wont be long before you live up to your screen-name.Im not knocking ya,just trying to save you some time and money.

18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

You right but i don't keep him out side like that:cool:

19. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

GraveDigger, that great looking dog and so-so setup don't match.

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

hmm, i dont know about being "known" for having a piss poor setup, quite the contrary actually. hell- my cleanup spot is leaps and bounds better than the one showcased in this video.
    and yes, the accident that happened to Kearney( which was/is still public knowledge) does infact give me a leg to stand on- its called learn from your mistakes, share what works-and what does NOT. to this day not 100% sure what caused the laceration. same reason everytime i see a dog w/ a choke collar on i tell them about how its a bad idea...as i lost a dog to one 18 years ago. im not on a high horse- far from it. not sure why you are so hellbent on pissing in my cheerios as of late there cutt- but i tell you this much-if you are trying to rile me up, hate to break it to ya-its not working.

to everyone- if you think you know everything- you are sadly mistaken-dont care HOW long you have taken care of dogs, there is ALWAYS room for improvement and new things to learn. those who dont believe that- are fools, plain and simple.

so gravedigger- if that is infact not his permanent spot ( as you said he stays on the chain- not ~that~ setup in the video) lets see a picture of it. im willing to be it doesnt exist, and you are talking out of your ass.