1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch ZUKILL

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Apr 20, 2010.

1. He didn't own zukil. My buddy did

3. What about my ch crunch off zukil
    Don't believe me look in the s.d.j

4. Man if owned the dog for the first 2 he should know me. He should know the name of the dog He went against he should know the time he should even know the place. I'm not trying to start no trouble I just don't like with somebody lies it's actually about a dog then I care so much about that made a huge impact in my area produced a bunch of head dogs and zukill with a dick dog is self

5. I apologize if I piss anybody off but if you want to know anything about you kill ask me because I was there for all three

6. silvaapbt

silvaapbt Pup

Yo V this thread is 6 years old.

7. I didn't mean to stArt trouble. But zukil is the first real bulldog I ever seen. Then after me an me an my buddy took our dog on a one way walk for standing the line at 27 mins my buddy bought zukil that night . Zukil was 2 time winner at 18 months old. Then he made him a champion. After that he wouldn't stop chewing on bricks lost all its canines he was a champion not a grand champion.

9. My bad zukil was a ch in 1997

10. My bad it just kind of got to me about somebody lying about a dog I know very well and had many pups off of him. Zu was around in 96 an 97 b4 he retired a champion there's been rumors that the guy that my buddy sold zu to put him to sleep and some how gave him new k9s something like that then sold him to someone in chins.but I don't know . in my opinion it wasn't even zukill that got sold to China

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

There is never a time limit for the truth...

c_note and bks like this.
  12. silvaapbt

silvaapbt Pup

Agree. Seems like both of them were close too the dog whoever they are GI and V. The reason I stated the thread was 6 years old is because Gi account has been banned for 6 years,so he won't get a reply. That's all I was saying.