1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch ZUKILL

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Apr 20, 2010.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Re: Gr Ch ZUKILL 7xW

Yes, that is pp blood in the bacc but once garner bred paddy and put his influence on the dog and bred it again it became a garner dog!..pp got his blood from somewhere, FB got his blood from somewhere, carver got his blood from somewhere, etc, etc...so it is indeed a garner dog!!

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

how is it a garner dog? he didnt breed any of those dogs past the 3rd generation. The bottom is is a wildside bred dog and the sire is a vice grips bred dog. And none of the those 3 bred zukill nor did pp. So how on earth does garner get credit for that dog???? Bc he owned the gr grand parent?

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Ur are exactly right dp...I got caught up looking at sweet gator ped!

4. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

i sold the rest of the litter to rasta man who produced (sir frank, son, spyder, and cry widow) because i didnt have enough room or couldnt feed all of them at the time

5. i have heard of the dog sir frank that rasta man. he was a good one that was stolen from terry's yard before he could make champion

6. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

yea he was stolen from terry yard, he went into his own brother for his second.

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Listen here dude!!...when u lie make sure u tell a good lie and not some ol bs!!..who the fukk buys six puppies and sells all of them??...don't even keep one!!...why did u buy the dogs when u knew u couldn't feed them or house them???....like I said, I wasn't born yesterday!!..ur story doesn't pan out at all!!...u talk about peddlers but u are a peddler urself!...next time u talk about one u need to look in the mirror!!.....case closed!!..I'm done!!

8. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

I bought the dogs because i wasnt going to let them go to the pound so i put the dogs in good hands. and what are you talking about (who buys s six pups and dont keep either. I kep zukill dumbsht.. and sold the rest to rasta man whwre i knew he would take good care of hem..... so yes lol case closed goodbye KID

9. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Crush what GI Joe did was honerable and somethin I have done many a times in fact a good friend is going thru something similar I sent him some money he was going thru a tough time and sent 2 pups to me and I told him when life settles back down let me know so I can send him back one of them or both if he wants.. He was in love with the male reminded him of his half brother and I told him soon as he wants him I will send him back don't need the money back.. That's what friends are suppose to do and he will tell anybody that I paid damn good for them..

10. Your right..i have did this many times where my partner was in similar situations with pups and i have bought the dogs knowing i wouldnt be able to care for them to much longer as when they are adult dogs. so CrushBones just shut up with your ignoranance. I know he is telln the rtruth because i know of one of the pups name sir frank from cincinnati and the story behind him. so QUIT THE THE BS

11. john denver

john denver Big Dog

RRegardless there's a lot of garner blood there y'all need to stop hating nutsuckers lol

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

It's a difference RR!!..u are keeping them until u send them bacc to him!!..this dude sold all of them!!....and he sold zukill bacc to his partner!!...tell me this???...who the fukk buys six pups knowing they can't feed them or house them?????....C'mon now rye!!...u bought the pups and are taking care of them urself!...u knew u could feed them and house them before u got them!!...isn't that the first lesson everybody should learn??..keep only wat u can afford!!..so he bought the pups knowing he couldn't afford them but he bought them cause he knew he could peddle them!!..dis shit is obvious!!!...read his post!!!

13. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

just get off the thread crushbones

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Stfu dude!!..who gives a fukk if u kno about one of the dogs!!...do u kno GI JANE???...if u don't then please STFU!!!

15. Lol this is like telling a newborn to to read the dictionary.
    you just cant tell crushbones anything.

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmfao.....

17. U act like a Women, keep fusing, and arguing, grow some balls man

18. redwar

redwar Big Dog

This thread started out great, and even the original owner of a superb animal stepped up to shed some light on him, and then all of a sudden ego, BS,know it all speculation, and unfounded paranoia took over and now this is just name calling for the sake of nothing. Seems like we all just got some insight into why there is so much controversy in these dogs, some people know it all, they just have no facts. All that said, I know neither of these people, but I think its odd to be calling someone a liar just because you do not know him? the facts are all there like it or not. Oh yeah hey crush since your a "teacher" of the game then you should know good and great dogs have been sold, given away, traded, kept at a friends, housed at my aunts, and son on, unfortunately many of these dogs have to prove gameness not only in the [] but also just in surviving on some of these yards they are on. and shit happens. JMO

19. @ redwar...^^^^Probably the best post on this thread^^^^

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Omfg!!!....let me give this dude a hand cause it's obvious that's wat he wants!!...bravo redwar, bravo!!!!....now that being said, i really could careless about him owning zukill for his first 2 wins!!..whoopti fukkin doo!!!...I don't kno wat planet u all are from but I'm from where I see bullshit a mile away!!...this dude has none of that blood in his yard right now!!...that whole litter was great!...who the fukk doesn't keep nothing from a litter like that???...I kno muthafukkas been in da game 50 years runnin the same blood that made them successful!!..this dude got wacc blood in his yard!!..I guarantee this dude has never had a dog like zukill again!!...i kno for a fact he hasn't cause he has him on his avatar!!..lol..greatness doesn't come around all the time as I assume he's finding that out right now!!!...I guess I can get on here and say I own ch. Termite as a pup and made him a OTC winner before I sold him, I guess that would fascinate u all huh??...guess it would shed some light on alot stuff huh???..yeah right!!...u cats would be callin bs off da rip!!..so why can't a call bs from GI Jane??...do u kno him redwar??...if u don't then that means ur backing a dude u don't even kno!!...and yes these hound do have to survive from birth because of the owners and their living conditions but isn't that the reason why this breed gets a bad name too???...as far as name calling I haven't called this dude nothing harmful!!...i could call him alot more harmful things than that!!...he has no problem wit it, he's postin so his skin better be thick!!...and just for u cats that don't kno, this is for entertainment purpose only!!!!!!!...