1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr.Ch Sundance and Gr.Ch Roscoe

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by drz, Apr 8, 2010.

1. drz

drz Big Dog

I was wondering if anyone out there had knowledge of anyone running these blood lines? Both lines produce complete bulldogs with the Roscoe line tending to have more mouth.

Both lines were primarly kept private but I'm hopping some of them are out there in the world.

~drz

2. drz

drz Big Dog

3. borat

borat Pup

i thought he was referring to rebels sundance?

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

There is definately some out there. I know a few who have the Sundance blood a couple on this fourm.

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I was offered a dog that was line bred Sundance on bottom Sin City on top.So i decided to do a lil reserch see who elts had the blood and find out there experiances with the stuff . Here is a thread i started. The responce was overwelming lmao. http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39814

6. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

both peds look good.i don't think i have ever seen them before.

7. drz

drz Big Dog

LOL!. STPFAN and I may know the same person on this board with the blood. I think they have mixed with the Saloon/Double Gr. Ch Tornado though. While I'm looking for it more "pure" if that's the correct phrasing. I knew a guy in Cajun country who had it proper and who actually sent some dogs to Sin City but I lost his contact info.

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

9. drz

drz Big Dog