1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gr ch street sweeper!!! was he??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by youngsmitty81, Jul 6, 2009.

1. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Curs don't go one hour with a front broken wheel against a 4xw. I've heard so much bullshit about Sweeper. Fact is, his record speaks for itself! Sweeper was a BEAST! He finished some quick and proved his gameness against others! 4 of 5 of his opponents were 2xw or CH. Only one was a first timer! He wasn't bred very much at all and mostly to Wildside bitches. He did produce some winners with the limited amount of breedings. The knock was he produced alot of rough, hard mouth dogs that quit on top. The ones that proved game are still around but old! Watch for his grandkids to be better dogs!

2. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

learned alot

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

If you say so

4. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

BTW, he went directly from Triple J to Wildside after he killed Wildside's Malcolm!

5. gr ch street sweeper :welcomesign:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
  6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

he sure do have a good res'me for a cur dog.

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Streetsweeper was a solid gr. ch. period. Folks talk big, Cur This , Ive ben told that. I bet the same folks would have ducked and dodged the same cur.:)

8. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

good point. another reason the internet has killed this breed......people can make all the claims they want w/ the use of anonymity.

9. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yaaaaaaaeeeeh:dramacorn:

10. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Sounds to me like soul to soul made a pretty big mistake.

11. jetson

jetson Big Dog

he awesome heard alot bout that dog

12. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Well soul told me he Quit so:dramacorn:

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

well do you believe everything you Hear?. I have some awsome beachfront property in greenland for sale. If youre interested.

14. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Soul wasn't the only one that was speaking it, there was other dog men i talk to was saying the same shit and all i heard from them was cur cur cur.... Soul got rid of him because he quit and gave it to some guys in Ohio if I'm right i was told this in 03 04. But hey what ever works for you let me know when that Street Sweeper stuff works out:dramacorn:

15. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

all i hear the same things that he was a cur>>

16. jetson

jetson Big Dog

lol man the game hasn't changed with mofos talking about stuff that they know about.....

17. jetson

jetson Big Dog

couldn't b written any better lol.....

18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

:dramacorn:Street sweeper i seen this movie be for

19. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

Not to rehash but to clarify...soul never owned the dog...someone close to him did...laughn definitely said he was cur...but thats soul

20. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Supposed to have been a legit Gr Ch as far as I know! Also heard he kinda "trotted" his front legs like a horse, due to some damage. I did hear he did not produce well though...