1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gr ch shotsie

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bigmurfdogg, Jul 21, 2004.

1. does anyone know anything about her hunting career and was her producing career cut short due to the fact she was hunting.i think she was bred only a few times once to frisco(her dad) and they produced a champion the other i think it was a hammonds dog.any info would be appreciated lol bigmurfdogg!

2. Well I Guess Noone Knows Anything About Her.she Is A Gr Ch And Probably Has A Fictional Account.just Wanted To Know Why She Was Only Bred Once To Frisco?

3. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

gr ch shotie never had anything off her so...dont know.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2004
  4. hawk

hawk Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2004
  5. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

She Was Definitely Bred, But As Far As The Public Goes... Well Obviously You Can See.

6. CK-1

CK-1 Pup

GR CH Shotsie is a dog that I am rather familiar with.... She is from my neck of the woods and I have a lot of her blood in my breeding program...to answer your questions...1. she wasn't bred very many times due to the fact that she had to have a c-section every time she gave birth...Slingshot and hoosier connection owned her. I know them guys pretty well.
    2. she was sold to Some guys in russia after her 5th
    3.TG bought her for 10,000 then sold her to the russians for an ungodly amount.
    4. she was a good bitch but as I understand it she was a slow starter.
    any more questions?

Big River Kennels and DEACON ROM like this.
  7. CK-1

CK-1 Pup

she was bred to Frisco and Hammonds Iron Andy...
    her hunting carreer was by far no fictional account! she was a good bitch other than her breeding problem.

8. CK-1

CK-1 Pup

You refeering to mike or Al? she was owned by 2 guys. Slingshot kennels and Hoosier connection...

9. CK-1

CK-1 Pup

Shotsie was a smart dog too... she was Al's house dog. he could let her run loose out side while he was feeding the other dogs and she wouldn't jump on one of them...put her in the [] and it was a different story!

10. i think al is in bad health now, a good friend of mine runs with him, he said that he has diabetes really bad.

11. CK-1

CK-1 Pup

yeah, he wasn't looking too good last time I was over there....his ankles looked really swollen. we pray for him. he is a good man.

12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

good post glad you showed up over here bud