1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr ch mayday look rare?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ZeboCloneDNA, Nov 20, 2019.

1. che

che Top Dog

If we are speaking about dogs almost al have to do it with the person behind the dog. At the end all decision are made by the owner. If you give them rest they rest if you let them workout they work out they eat what we give , at the end if something goes wrong almost everytime it’s the owners fault. Not everyone got a pair good eyes. I never blame the dogs

ben brockton likes this.
  2. che

che Top Dog

@GrChHaunch i have seen how you workout and your knowledge about human training and supplement. You also look like a tank. At your Age not many can do that. Keep going man

3. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Great stuff guys, it was an honor to be part of the discussion. I heard some of the horror stories about Mike growing up bouncing from group home to group home. Boxing, IMO, is more dangerous than MMA. Yeah MMA is brutal, but you get dropped and usually the fight gets finished pretty quickly. In boxing, you get concussed and they stand you up and give you an 8 count to get concussed some more.

Thank you for your kind words Che. It seems I can't train like I used to (intense superseding/giant sets) but I plan on doing more regular lighter weight workouts alternating with bike riding. If you want to watch someone who is really nuts and will not quit, go watch he Ronnie Coleman story. Sad, but moving. That is why we are all so drawn to the concept of gameness, never quitting no matter what.