1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch llantas

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by kane85, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Attached Files:

2. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

very nice gringo, thanks for sharing a lil inside on such a great dog with us..it was greatly appreciated..
    I'ma big fan of llantas ..i wish him and his offspring the best..

also nice breedings gillamonster..good luck with those..

3. Mntman2003 I just caught your posts I had missed earlier. That is an error, the dog that you won over was not a daughter of Llantas. She was a very well bred 4x Skull dog named Black Tear or Lagrima Negra, but she was not a daughter of Llantas.
    The only daughter of Llantas that has competed was American Witch (Bruja) who won her first in good style but then lost her second when she was unable to make contact at the end while dragging herself and was counted out in a little over 2 hours. American Witch died 3 days later. I'm not saying that Llantas dogs are any better or worse, just saying that the particular one you won over was not one of them.

This was Black Tear that you won over:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=232194

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  4. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

i love the video whit your little girl wonderfull pics allso..
    you tell your expirience like the way it is..
    respeckt for you and your work..
    in my opinion you give your daughter (maybe more kids) the reall wonderfull life..
    its like heaven for kids and dogs to go that well togheter like family.

goodluck to you and family :)

5. JohnBo

JohnBo Pup

6. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Great read here and awesome pictures/video.

I am so glad llantas is my pups uncle, now I know for sure he's gonna be an all around great animal to own :p

7. PITMEN1

PITMEN1 Pup

Gr Ch Llantas :cool:

Attached Files:

8. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

He is still a looker! How many legs does the person have holding him? Looks like three legged britches to me......:confused:;):D

9. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

always liked Llantas, all-round dog just like the good ole days

10. king noah

king noah Pup

that gr ch is spitting cur shit

11. short1

short1 Big Dog

oh really hes spitting cur shit

12. hardluck

hardluck Banned

i didnt understand that at all when i seen him post that crazy shit on the 13th.

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

maybe he got a bad 1

14. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

or he f&%ked it up

15. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Some very good points for breeders to think about .Well said Boze

16. Egan

Egan Pup

thats one cracking dog

17. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I happen to know about some of the dogs that produced this dog, because I BRED THEM, and you best bring a lunch if you ever think that these are average dogs. I still run the line that made the "Nikka" dog and they DO NOT LET YOU DOWN till the end, I mean over. I have had the pleasure of seeing as many of these dogs probably then 95% of ya'll in my backyard.

We raised and showed the Ch. Hector and many more that you will not see in them meaninless colors on the PEDS.

As far as I'm concerned they are as good of line of dogs that are around now and then. Buy one and see for yourself, don't take my word for it...see for yourself.

One of the Greats Gr. Ch. LLANTAS, thumbs up!!!

18. PITMEN1

PITMEN1 Pup

I actualy hve the great pleasure of knowing this great bulldog!! :)

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Is he still alive?

20. PITMEN1

PITMEN1 Pup

Yea .. Almost 12 years n goin!! Really strong n healthy!