1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch Izod Offspring IS working ... ( picture heavy )

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by southernlandknl, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

ahhh thanks mamma mia! But I dont eat shellfish. can we do whitefish or chkn?

2. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

"Everybody knew soon as you walked through the gawddam door, you was gunna git the chicken!" (taken from Dave Chapelle's stand-up Killing them Softly)

mmmmmmm mmm good.

i'll fry up some white fish though, dip it in a little lemon butter, it's lip-smackin' good. Get some good whitefish from the great lakes up around here.

3. The Watcher

now your talkin'!

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I can do a mean redfishon the grill with a lemon butter sauce done the cajun way & so good you'll slap your grandma!

I can also cook up some catfish any way you like it or we can throw some alligator on the grill or fry it up. Whatever you want, 50. :)

EDIT: We also have a Talpia farm not too far from here. Can go get some of that as well. ;)

5. I beleive this is off topic !! there as been threads about stayin on topic !! and this is way off.. and taking away from someone elses topic... so i would appriciate it if this topic was takin elsewhere :)

davidlau_2002 likes this.
  6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Well then I apologize. ;)

1 person likes this.
  7. The Watcher

Talapia would be the better bet, but that catfish is a no-go. no scavengers of any kind plese! :D
    we might just have to TAKE YOU GUYS UP ON THAT Mia.
    what was the topic again? :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2007
  8. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

damn sucks living in the city i love fried fish! :) u bet when i go to puerto rico we go down to the river and get em fresh. lol alot of people dont think im from the city as i adapt very well to the laud back country ways and am always out in the woods exploring :Don the orginal topic the spikey blood is good :D

9. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

true doggers seem to not bullshit around the bush. much props. ooooooweeeee!

10. The Watcher

yea.. but it dont matter. got what they wanted. 800 views on their thread. lets crank this sucker up to 1000... and see will it bust!

;)

11. Michele

Michele Guest

come to New York. I'll cook you up a nice italian meal....:)...sorry, off topic...:o

12. now we're talkin'!!!!! :D italian...mmmmm

13. The Watcher

dont sound like Im going to starve.....
    :)

14. lil off topic but what the hell its my topic !! Seems i got a email B4 ya edited ya post MIA... miakoda has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Gr Ch Izod Offspring IS working ... ( picture heavy ) - in the Gr Ch Izod Offspring IS working ... ( picture heavy ) forum of Pit Bull Forums.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20452&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Well then I apologize.

I just figured you'd want the attention to deviate from your peddling ways. ;)

CARE TO EXPLAIN the PEDDLING PART...sense im not saling NOTHING ????? :confused: and dont intend to !!

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

First off, all your yelling really turns me & everyone else off. ;)

Second, I've seen pups advertised from you all over the internet in the past. Heck, your kennel operation has been the topic of discussion for people even on non-pit bull boards. The last one I saw had about 15 pages of bashing going on. I even thought about letting you know at one point (& for the record, I said absolutely nothing)

Third, I was at least woman enough to realize that that comment would only stir up more drama so I took the initiative to delete. Too bad you are a drama queen & can't stand going without having the last word or having the attention focused onto you.

16. CB

CB CH Dog

If anybody thinks that they want to talk shit and think there dogs are better then SLK then there is only one way to settle it stop the shit talking on the internet. And what is Southern Land Kennel doing wrong she isnt doing nothing that all the other people like TG, Faron, Evolution, ect are doing there selling just as many dogs as she is. And you cant really say that they have better dogs then her and thats why they can do that. SLK has just as better breedings going on then they do so what are yall getting on her for. It cant be for bad breeding practices. Out of all the breedings she has done this year i know that 3 pups went to the public and the others stay on her yard. Here goes a breeding she has done this year and i wouldnt call this bad breeding practices. One of the best breedings ive seen this whole year.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=187923

1 person likes this.
  17. If i was yelling IT WOULD BE DONE LIKE THIS !! i was simply making a few words more CLEARER !! i happen to get the email...u should have emailed me or PMd me that u had made a mistake about sayin im a peddler.. and it may come to my email .. ... that would have been a WOMAN ! as far as a Drama Queen u are Very Sadly mistaken ... i stay away from ppl like you that judge ppl when they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about them and only go by the internet :rolleyes:

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Look, I'll be honest here: I'm not reading anything else in this thread. Why? Because I don't care I'm not going to sit here & argue like a bunch of ninnies over the internet. If you don't like me, fine. I'm not here to win a popularity contest. If you don't like what I think about things? Great. You have your own life to live.

With that said, I hope this thread goes on to have a wonderful life. :)

19. :) Thats the 2nd best thing u have said in this thread...
    ( 1st being the apology :D )

20. minicopilot

minicopilot Banned

Nice breeding!
    I like the Gr Ch Spikey dogs.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=201331

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=112039

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=208627

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=217750

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=231205

jaystreetsA4 likes this.
Thread Status: