1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr ch gamblers virgil blood best crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bliss, Mar 5, 2010.

1. bliss

bliss Pup

Got a few females directly off him what crosses r working

2. POST

POST Pup

I had a good one off virgil x lucy never got anything off him and he died this year...also had a bitch off unoson x lightening that produced pretty well...other than that I never seen anything good out of that line unless it was directly off virgil himself. Now I'm back to my bread and butter o.stevens blood old charley/black betsy/ch cholly boy/ch homer and gr ch virgil...got a few crosses that way but all in the o.stevens family with no outs.

3. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

virgil in my opinion was one of the best producers in modern time i have virgil bred to fatbill stuff eli stuff ozzie stuff all of it works well it depends on what you like but from my experience it works and his kids produce good as well.

4. bliss

bliss Pup

Pm me wartown u already have my # ;) just left u a message on ur phone. You'll like what I got to talk about. Anyone else post or pm

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

bred to virigl with an old school molly bee bich. one of three worked out...one made the show..one male didnt and one femal was cold as ice...had one off a virgil son back to some tants bruiser/jackson hooker red/mayday stuff...made the show but had bad habits on the chain...ruined his hardware...
    virgil was a solid producer in the beginning but became a cash cow toward the end...a lot of shit was bred to him for stud $$$ and a lot of really inbred stuff to for papered $$$...so his percentages went down tremendously...plus peddler JL got on the band wagon and added to his legacy's demise...US1

6. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

slim i have some of the most inbred virgil stuff on the planet and thay are not what i call brood stock they are just as good and alot of cases beter than the outcross stuff and i have some of the last breeding he done and they are the shit... i never had virgil x molly bee or that stuff off v jackson i knew the dude that had that stuff in va mr long but i never experience none of it..

7. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

not knocking the virgil blood as a whole...in the beginning when he was being campaigned and in the top notch of circles..the quality of bitches bred to him were much better...especially the ones back to talon and raptor...the midget breedings are as good as it gets...we got one out of three when we bred to him...so i was happy with that...the other male i had i got when he was 15-18 months old and he was top notch...just had some bad chain habits...
    just like a lot of really good dogs that turn into really good producers...every tom, dick and harry sticks a bitch to him trying to suplicate what he (virgil) and a quality bitch produced....BL made a lifetime of dog money on that one dog and i am all for that..good for him....but it was the people who cashed in on the virgil stuff to sell puppies was what i said cut into his percentages....us1

8. bliss

bliss Pup

Stuff I got is older bitches off him , PROVEN BITCHES! I'm just picken brains for input ;)my man nows of 1 current breeding ;)wait till u see or read postings of that one! The other recently made a name 4 herself in the south as a fill in. To boot-she had no chops (lol) so b skeptical if u want. As I said I'm just picking brains. I do agree later years it come down to a $ thing. I'm sure in future therell be nice things to come

9. bliss

bliss Pup

Virgil to booyah. Any input? Check it before you post. MAYBELLINE ped I'd 200263 heard she might be descent. Just wondering??

10. POST

POST Pup

The virgil x virgil was the best cross hands down...I guess due to the peddling is why I never seen anything as impressive as the virgil x midget cross or the virgil x midget back to virgil cross....seems to be watered down now. Maybelline is bred the same way my male was father daughter breeding, just different dams.

11. bliss

bliss Pup

Got a female off rock (virgil/footsie) to pit ilsland red girl. .MARYLAND. Any input?

12. bliss

bliss Pup

MARYLAND. (Rock/pit island red girl) id#288116. Any input?

13. bliss

bliss Pup

The male you got like MAYBELLINE you still have him? How is he? Are you breeding him? Can you put a link so I can check him out?

14. bliss

bliss Pup

The male you got like MAYBELLINE you still have him? How is he? Are you breeding him? Can you put a link so I can check him out?

15. bliss

bliss Pup

Any males out there bred like maybelline interested in breeding? If so post a ped or pm me

16. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

17. POST

POST Pup

18. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

19. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

ak-47 vigil cross garbage lol way above average postman.

20. POST

POST Pup

Yea well I never seen any and never heard of anyone working it....but a few people "a few people" told me it was no good....the overall cross itself virgil to an eli strain I heard was no good....I tried it myself...I didn't get anything spectacular but then each dog is different and will produce different animals but that's just what I heard specifically about D.J aka AK-47