1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch Corvino's Braddock

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by postmandaboss, May 21, 2015.

1. Any body have any info on this dog. Just want to hear any stories if any of the older guys knew him. Saw he was a 14xw. Is it smart to let a dog race that many times?

I'm all ears.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I think many of those dogs back then we're still fighting dogs with other breeds. Not just other APBTs. I wasn't there so don't know for absolute sure but most everything I've ever read from those times state so. Otherwise he would be known as one of the very few double gr chs.

3. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Not in this day and time. There are more that can dish out major damage. Takes time to recover. Back when Braddock was campaigned, there was nowhere near the # of box dogs as it is now. Braddock was according to all accounts super smart and if u got a bite on him, he was smart enough not to let em get that bite again. He would tire em out and wear em down. But in this day and time,if you can get 5 w's in fast lane comp, then you are an exceptional animal. Just like in human athletics, the dogs are on a whole different level.

4. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Sports medicine, nutrition, also play a huge role in the bulldogs of today. IMO, even if it was 14 rolls of winning, Braddock was no joke.

5. Thanks gentlemen I want to get some old blood with wind

I'm all ears.