1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gr ch banjo

Discussion in 'The Dogs' started by ATLKENNELS, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

2. Was just curious to see how he was producing. Being that his bottom side is different than papered. bred back to more Banjo type blood would make for good carver/Eli dogs. Here's the true dame to sooner. Those that know know.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [166119] :: TEAM GEORGIA'S MEANIE

3. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

So Who changed Sooner's Bottom side ?

4. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

Your full of crap. You need to quit spreading lies about sooner just because you don't have nothing off him your just ps off because I shot you down on getting pups of him 2 years ago. Why did you even want pups off of him if what your saying Is true ? Because your nothing but a puppy peddler and you didn't have nothing I wanted to trade with you worth feeding all you ever had was every one else from the real team Georgia's hand me downs. Take that garbage and throw it over the hill along with your self. And if he's not of rage are you admitting to being a no good p.o.s paper hanger? Because you sold the gyp to looney toons as rage. And they sold her to J.D on the east coast as rage and he sold her back to v from the real team Georgia as rage where she lived the rest of her life before she passed . Heck you even tried to get her from him before she died. Why would you want her back being that she wassint rage? So you betrayed every one of them ppl and they all got ripped off on the count of you hanging papers then right? And after 7 years your just now coming on here spreading roomers about rage not being rage sounds like hater sht to me bro. Your just seeing that sooners made a name for his self and its killing you because you don't have any of it. And as far as me being ps off about Cuddha I bien over that for a long time now but it must still be heavy on your conches for you too be bringing it up.

5. Yep your absolutely correct! The real Team Georgia you got to be kidding me! I culled Rage and Meanie replaced her. Looney Tunes didn't purchase Meanie Sterling Kennels did. V was never from TGK he and his partners were Dogwood. Not hating but since you want to come on her talking the there's no us bs I figured I'd let you know the truth about your dog. As I said congrats on the accomplishments with Ch. Sooner but the ped isn't as stated. I of all peeps know and it's no hater shit I'd say. You came on this thread in a earlier post attacking me. Also, I never tried to get that dog back bc I knew the true breeding but she did throw decent dogs. JR knows the scoop I filled him in. Puppy peddler you got to be kidding me. Done a lot of good shit and bad with these dogs and one bad was the meanie/rage switch. Been over that hill and back a few times. Wanted to tell you the truth several years ago but you was still bothered by that incident with Coodah. If you got an issue with me letting this out you have my number JR gave it to you. DA TRUTH is in the KNOW!

6. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Know I'm confused.you said u culled her but then u said u never tryed to get her back.bro its seems like you just said u DID part with her or else there wud b no trying or not trying to get her back.something is smelling fishy. Does seem to be a lil jealousy going on.

7. Never tried getting Meanie(Rage) back bc I didn't want the Frisco stuff. However you try and spin it man the Rage dog is Meanie. I sent you a pm and truly there's no jealousy. Good luck with your hound off Sooner.

8. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

I see you didn't denie the fact that you was trying to get pups off him 2 years ago. Why in the hell would you want pups of him if he was hung like you say he is. I would like to think that most the ppl that read this shit realizes that your just being a hater because I called you out on here about how fake of a dude you really are. So if them dudes aren't team Georgia why put team Georgia on all there dogs pedigrees? Like you had anything truly to do with them dogs out side the hand me downs. Matt your right its fishy dude is mad because ppl see him for who he is now and he's come up with this crazy story to try to turn ppl away from my dogs. Witch don't really make a deferents to me you don't ever see me trying to peddle my dogs my dogs speek for there self. I have ppl asking me about pups and breeding to him on a daly bassis. And he sees that and it kills him that he don't have that in his own back yard. One thang I learned in this game the better you get the more hatters come marching to the side lines with there Pom poms out. So k you can keep sending all thes ppl that's involved with sooner pms about this and that it don't make a difrents to any of them they see threw the bull shit bro. We bulldog around here son so just do what you do and keep it movin.
    P.s k I will be coming down to the grate state of Georgia in a few weeks so if you wanna meet up in one of them old barns and hash this sht out I will be more than welcome to accommodate you bro.

And now you all see how rumors has always started with all the old timers. (Haters)

9. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

@smiles i dont know about sooner nor do i have ties with either party in this argument but i do know if i hung papers on a dog and he was an excellent preformer and made ch i would also want pupps off of him. Exspecially if i knew he had papers hung on him but i knew the actual breeding. Jmo

10. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

So what are you saying here bro? That you where to hang papers as if there's nothing wrong with doing so. Wtf just because the dogs a grate dog and you no the so called true breeding. Who the uck thanks like that

11. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

Goes to show you never know what the hell your getting just because some one hands you a piece of paper saying this is this. Thanks to guys like butcher boy. You would have better luck just getting pups out of the trader or craigslist for that matter. Smh

preme likes this.
  12. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

If what you are saying had any logic to it . Would he of come out screaming that rage isn't breed like her papers claim to be, if I woulda let him get pups off of sooner?

13. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

I have never hung papers and have never done a breeding for that matter. You asked why butcher boy would want pups off sooner if he knew his papers were hung and i gave my opinion on why. The reason i think someone would want pups off a certain dog whether the dogs papers were hung or not is because 1) the dog was that good of a preformer or 2) the dog is that good of a producer.

14. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

His own words. ( Never tried getting Meanie(Rage) back bc I didn't want the Frisco stuff. ) so if that was the case why would he want them pups of sooner?

15. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Maybe he thinks that highly of sooner. Sooner may have made him not mind that little bit of frisco blood. Im not him so this is just a guess.

16. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

You quote as if you could see your self in his position like its ok or something. But who cares its just your opinion right? Lol

17. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

There's no analyzing what dudes train of thought is really he's better off going back under the rock where he crowed out of.

18. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Now I know why I stay of this site. Butcherboy you have got to be the dumbest f%ck I have ever seen! Seriously how can anyone take your word? You sound like the biggest hater EVER!! Seems like when you couldn't get Sooner pups you started to discredit how the dog is bred? Puppy peddler mentality worrying more about papers then the dog itself!Bred good dogs f%ck them papers.And FYI Butcherboy having seen enough Sooner dogs & frisco dogs (I feed both) ain't no way in hell there is any frisco in that dog . Go hate somewhere else everyone knows all about you! And after your post now the world knows!

19. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

You're right. All its jmo. Holds no real merit since i dont and would never hang papers on a hound.

20. Chaser you sound fucking stupid. Dumb fuck lol have a master degree in psychology never been the dumb one. A little crazy but not the dumb one. Believe what you want to believe. Andy was a cur and after he quit none of us had use for him or anything off him. Shit JR gave him away an didn't keep anything off him. Sooner is off Polo that peaked my interest. I for one don't give a damn what you believe. And did I hang papers on the dog you are darn right I did. Don't give a shit what your feeding but do know how Sooner is bred.

Smiles you have the number call when you get here me and the real TGK will come out an see you. Bring chaser with you so I can see who the big talker really is.

So now I'm letting the world know the true breeding of Ch. Sooner. Polo to TGK'S Meanie. Believe it or not I know the truth. Was it honest? Hell noooo but it happened.