1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gr ch banjo

Discussion in 'The Dogs' started by ATLKENNELS, Sep 20, 2008.

1. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Hey smiles brother don't let this gay ass shit get to you man.those of us who have em kno n don't give a shit how the boy is bred n that's y u won't hear us asking about stupid ass papers.I was told by a good dude,u kno who,that ppl can tell u how a dogs bred all day but u just never kno unless u see it yurself but I kno this fucking nut job I got is off soonerxfruitbat n I cudnt ask for better.thank s bro.n I will agree with chaser I've seen a bunch of frisco dogs n many others n I cudnt give 1 hair off my dog credit to frisco thankfully.

2. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Damn bro I will give u credit for finally admitting u Hung papers something t.g. ain't got the balls to do but y u gotta bring back up to meet smiles.ducked up shit here .

3. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

I sound fucking stupid?? Really? Come on dude Smiles puts you out there on those peds you posted. Next thing you know your claiming the ped on Sooner as fake.

4. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

And another thing I think you will have your hands full with Smiles! The last thing you want is for me to make trip with him. I don't do all that back forth bullshit . You want some come get it!!!Think about what all you have been saying & the people you ripped off with your alleged paper hanging scam? You had no credibility to begin with now what do you left ? Figure that with your master degree dumbass!

5. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Hey butcher did u c the fight last night? Diaz kept talking shit n GSP whipped that ass.learn from his mistakes. N I'm more then honored to own a sooner dog not a papered pooch

6. Call when y'all get here big talker you'll be yet surprised! There's still a bunch left on TGK's hill and none of it with the Frisco bs.

And Matt I don't come to fights like Diaz if you know what I mean. NEVER SCARED

7. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Nothing to be scared of ! Like I said come get it!!! You started all this BULLSHIT! The question is why? I mean who makes themselves out to be a P.O.S. paper hanger scam artist??? Really what did they teach you when you got that master's degree?

8. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Oh wait I know what they taught how to be a terrible liar! Now go play in rush hour traffic it's a lot safer!

9. Ok tough guy. Call when you get here. I'm done with it. Have said my piece and let it be known. Prolly should've kept My lips sealed but it is what it is. Im sure this pisses a lot of peeps off but whats done is done. Good luck with those Sooner dogs.

10. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

So butcher did you let the guys know who you sold rage to that you gave them a fake bitch when they bought rage? If not they know now man that's fuck up

11. get some

get some Pup

Hey this is the sterling group cheefa and rob so what u r saying is u sold us a bogus gyp. That hard for me to believe man my man rob was good to u gave u free dogs and everything. Now that sooner did his thing in the box and now throwing heat now he bred different after 9 years that crazy. Smiles got the best working stock off this line today. Bro u foul for starting controversy. U say u got caught up in the money thing but u have a degree which amounts to a good paying job.bro so now u saying out breeding ain't true. Bro we need to talk can u inbox your number cause this crazy. Why say that now.seems like jealousy to me.I know what u said u sold us now it's a false breeding. Smiles that how he said the dog was bred and that what I'm riding with. Now Kenny u r doing the Maurice carver that crazy but one thing I know she produced winners for US. Wait till I tell rob this shit. What a person wouldn't do for money smfh

preme likes this.
  12. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

What's the best part dude said he culled the bitch then reniggs n says he sold her.this dude is one of the worst chump peddlers yet to date.

13. Cheefa you have pm.

Matt I'm done with it. Chump peedler lmao you done bumped your darn head.

14. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Nah bro but when u get a dog givin to u n u sell em n when u hang a ped in the mix of it ranks u as a chump peddler my friend sorry its just the way it is.I didn't wright the rules I just play by em.

15. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Shouldn't be able to peddle anymore everyone is hip to his bullshit lies!

16. Lmao you two are some comical azz dudes peddle. 

17. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Look Klowney you is the comical one around here!!! You came on a dog forum trying to discredit another mans animal.Even better you made yourself look like a P.O.S. !!So go play in traffic HATER!!

18. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

1)Someone that breeds dogs just for the sole purpose of making money. He/she doesn't keep any of them.

2)Someone that buys dogs with NO intent to keep them only to turn around and sell them.

I would say what's funny is all I have heard about you is the definition is 2)

19. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

How can a man of that statue even sleep at night knowing all the good ppl he's probably screwed over. I've herd threw mutral sorces about the unsanitary conditions he has kept them dogs in not saying it could be true or false but now it dos not surprise me with the kinda caricter he is. I would find it really hard to balive he has anything he said it is at this point in time of the game so I recommend all buyers who plan to spend there hard earned money els ware before making a purchase with this man. Hate to see any one get ripped off buy a greedy selfish hatin lying p.o.s like this man here.

Like the sacerfices struggles we go threw daily for these dogs isent enuf with out getting played for our hard work and money.

20. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Damn straight & since you have the best of that stock!!! Got anything for sale?? Lol