1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch Angus

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by NORTH, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Did he go into her the same way he went into other dogs? Not sayin its not true, just really hard to believe. Especially when he could handle ch caliber males

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Dont trip on this dude Dream. He's one of the guys who thinks its all black and white and since he "heard" the dog quit and ran he honestly thinks a smaller female wrecked an ace dog who made Ch. Males look like fools in the box.
    Oh and just because Redboy beat a female doesnt mean every male will.
    wasnt Redboy in the box? if so he probably knew it was time to work long before he realized he dog across from him was a female.

3. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

I will say it again they will all quit given the right reason some will just do it sooner then others ! The only ones who don't end up dead so what good are they in the end ?

4. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

^^^ no if they're in the right hands they end up retired to stud. if there matched til they cur or die then what good is that?

5. preme

preme CH Dog

rock n rye did you read that or got first hand knowledge ?
    just wondering because i read that before but never could get to the bottom of it.

6. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

That's first hand knowledge.. Talk to the gentlemen myself. It's no secret just excuses that people tend to make nowadays.. Funny yall believe that a smaller dog couldnt handle a bigger dog.. That is just hilarious.. Yall doggers these days cant hold candles to nothing. Afraid for the future..

7. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Not that i dont believe a smaller dog could..but an Ace by everyone who saw him matched standards? now i wasnt there and if you do have first hand knowledge then my mistake but how is the "Champion of Champions" gonna get worked by a smaller dog who is on the chain while he was known to be so fast he made other champion dogs look stupid? it just doesnt make since. ecspecially since Ruby wasnt said to be damaged that bad. it just seems as if he wasnt fighting back

8. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Hard to believe Angus the ace quit to Ruby, was Ruby an Ace herself?.

9. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

When did he get that title? By who? he beat Freddie(he wasnt the only dog to beat Freddie) he beat Otis, who by anybody that seen him said he was low ability average game dog.. Angus spanked him he did(didnt have him jump out the box and go hide under a car tho) and that is when JC got jeep ready.. Angus was a good dog but remember he was tested before and sold off the yard of Big Brad.. All of them are beatable and sometimes it takes a style to do it.. Angus was a bad boy but what dog he beat that was suppose to be a hard or Ace mofo?? Those who seen Jeep & Homer both said that either of them could have whipped Angus..

10. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

ya sold him after a roll @ wk's house..said he wasnt impressed

11. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

^^ I hear ya R-n-R but it would be hard to say any dog that went almost 4 hours would lose to much of anything its weight. Im not saying im right as you know first hand but im just sayin what my point of view is. I think if he was as good as people said he couldnt have got curred by a smaller dog on a chain. and IF he did then that in itself proves your point but i'll never know for sure

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Dont be suprised when they quit be suprised when they dont.. That what i was always told.. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.. This is all just for fun bro, all sharing our opinions in respectful ways that is all.. I'd Bet on Angus over a bunch of dogs at that weight..

13. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

dream, ruby was maybe the best of the zebo dogs, she was said to get the desired traits from her sire, and was just as destructive as her sire. sea serpent, just because someone calls a dog an ace, doesnt mean that it is un beatable. it is the persons opinion of the dog nothing more nothing less.
    j

15. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

RnR I hear ya there too..I never saw the dog in action so i cant say what i believe but i know if Ruby did wreck him she was one bad bitch.
    Judge thats some useful info definately brings somethings into prospective knowing more about her lineage

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Ruby & Willie were two of the baddest hounds that never get talked about.. Two purified hounds but didnt live long

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Thats for the insight fellaz,

18. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Can you post a ped of them RnR?

19. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

20. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog