1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gottiline with battle crop and obviously a man biter

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by budboy88, Dec 3, 2009.

1. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Hahahahaha that dude tryn to get out tha way

3. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

LMFAO!!!!!
    I almost fell outta my chair!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

4. Listen I have got to say this That is me in the picture, I was walking to school when out of no where this gottiline dog jumps out of the forest and ate my brother while I tryed to poke it's eyes out with my fingures but couldn't. After he devoured my younger brother he turned on me but he was a real fat a$$ ova dog and couldn't keep up, so I got to school late and found out my school had been pillaged and burned down with all the people in it murdered! well i went back and thanked the gottiline dog and from a distance that is and went home to find my dad their with his bodies talking about how "did you see the kids faces when we burnes down their school and then killed them?" I just ran till I could anymore and then the purple dog came out of the forest again and ate my legs so if you could give money to Red Dogger for me, he will buy me more food and help me out so I can feel normal again. Thank you to everyone that has already contributed-thanks $13,000 and counting.

See I almost feel better cuz i carry around less weight like the expresion "cut the fat" well I kinda had my legs cut off hehe. part of life I guess... ti he

5. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Holy shit dude!how do you sleep at night?

6. Those damn Gottiline dogs.
    LMMFAO!

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

this lost me!?!?:confused:

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i dont have no money to put in but next time u come up with a scam put me on, real talk lol

9. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

poor lil africans

10. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

well it is mushroom season i guess

11. ocpit13

ocpit13 Pup

ha ha lol thats was funny

12. LOL! Now that's funny

13. madboy

madboy Big Dog

Is there a......"ped"...... on that...... gotty......????:eek::D:eek::D

14. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

man that was effin funny:D but in all seriousness hippos kill more ppl in africa than any animal:rolleyes:

15. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Incorrect, they kill more people than any other mammal.

The most deadly animal in Africa is the Driver Ant, which marches in a single file line which can be miles long. When they find food, or someone steps on the line and breaks it by squishing or killing an ant, the corpse releases a pheromone, which sends the ants into a frenzy.

The ants (each about 2cm long) then rushed to the point of the breach, and devours whatever it is within minutes.

They have the highest concentration of formic acid found naturally in any animal, they've been known to completely eat animals as large as Rhinos, leaving nothing but bones in under 20 minutes.

So for all you people afraid of spiders and bugs, have a merry christmas, and sleep well :cool: