1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gotti and the Name Game

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by chanc, Nov 14, 2005.

1. chanc

chanc Pup

OK, I am new here. Maybe this sounds like a dumb question but I gotta ask some one and I can't think of a more knowledged bunch than this one.
    Gotti-line? Where did it come from and are these dogs from the mafia men who are notorious and historicly known in the world of crime? Who knows such history? Think about the dogs of old and the names that were given to them. What's in a name?

2. B

B CH Dog

They use the name to sell overpriced odd colored cross bred dogs. I don't think you need to look more into it. There is no relation to the real crime family.

Regards,

B

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

"Juan Gotti" supposed "pit bull"
    [​IMG]

"H.S.B.'s Fast Eddie" AKC English Bulldog (former show dog)

[​IMG]

4. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

yeah some of these lines are so new they got price tags on em

5. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

them dogs are mutts no questions but love them tho

6. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

The history of the line is Watchdog/Dela Cruz

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

i believe he is down from greyline.

8. rpk

rpk Big Dog

Gotti was bred by richard barajas from california out of the greyline dogs. These dogs are suspected of having cane corso bred into them. I personally know that gary moore one of the founders of the greyline dog keeps a cane corso on his yard. He may be crossing it into his dogs. Gotti is currently being crossed into razors edge or into watchdog lines. Visit Blue star kennels or gottiline kennels or muglestons for more information on these way overpriced nonfunctional mutts.

9. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Muglestons has one of THEE ugliest curs i have ever seen. He looks like a damn walrus.