1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Got my new pup home

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by coop-dog, Nov 17, 2011.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Got my new brindle boy home yesterday.He had to fly from Nebraska to texas spend the day there then fly home to Canada .Came out of his crate like a shot tail held high and just struting around the hotel room like he owned the place .Then a 2hr ferry ride and a 2hr car ride and he was home with out skipping a beat.Very happy with him real cool confident pup.Tip my hat to Twelve gauge "C" first for being a class act to deal with and going the extra mile to get me the dog here.Secondly for trusting me with one of his pups.Pics to come

2. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

congrats man. enjoy

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Congrats on the pup.

4. hmots

hmots Big Dog

attachment.jpeg Awsome coop-dog glad to hear he made it well, I have no doubt you'll be happy w/ him my girl Mia is a joy to be arround and full of piss and vinegar . Im meeting C this weekend to pick up my white lad, C says he's a pistol! cant wait !!!
    Your absolutly right bout C ,total class act!

Congrats/// PICS??

5. doubletap

doubletap Banned

hope you have fun with the little scamp coop.looks your avatar pic dog too!

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Congrats. Sounds like a great little guy, good luck.

7. jacko

jacko CH Dog

nice one , i can"t wait for the pics.......

8. Supernaturalist

Supernaturalist Big Dog

Congrats coop-dog! My girl is flying in tomorrow night. Sounds like they're all little trouble makers. So much thanks to C for the opportunity.

9. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

Congrats Coop. Got mine last week. He's a fiery little thing and won't be still for a second. C's a solid guy.

10. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

enjoy coop

a staffy?

11. bauer

bauer Top Dog

congrats and good luck with the new pup

12. Indo

Indo Pup

good stuff!

13. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

no, i should be the one giving thanks, im with the others pics please

14. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

congrats! on the new pup coop.

15. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

OK guys we know MR big C has it goin on with the dogs couse I got one too and she's a handful, more like 2, but to come on here and brag up a pup with no PICS is a crime! Lol, but I don't blame him I'd have some to if she'd sit still long enough for these slow responding digital camaras every pic is a blur unless there sleeping! BTW good luck with the pup.

16. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Thats my problem he will not chill out long enough for me to get a good pic.I will get some up though he has been home for only a few days and he is settling in very nicely.Basicly trying his damdest to destroy anything in his path.He is gonna be a beauty.

17. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

OK here are a couple [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

Congratulations Coop....cool looking pup.

19. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Yeah thanks Jim and everyone