1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Got a neq phone, bulldog photoart

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by RedGoodbye, Apr 29, 2013.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

3. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i like the first one

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

......x2........

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I had more but thay uploaded all grainy .ill try to post one and see how it goes.

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yeah...no dice lol

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I did these pics killing time on my phone app. More to come. Feel free to post you're own Bulldog picture art.

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I really like this one, the color of the dog just pops right out nicely.

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thanks AGK .... That big ol scatterbred mutt is my single best friend in the world. He's the kinda dog you only get once. He got to two of my bitches in the ten years I've had him one too my Mccoy/wilder bitch and once to my toby bitch... Bred to the Mccoy/ofrn bitch he produced one good bitch(saide in the pic)wo manbiters ans a big ol bully camalot looking thing (Big Red) the litter was junk and there wernt two dogs with anything in common lol. The second litter produced three bulldogs anyone would be proud to own . One is my daughters dog Deville who we are crazy about. The litter all took after mom . The toby blood carryed the litter. Big Game is about 85 pounds and Ursula my toby bitch is no biger than 35 .... The male we kept is no biger than 40 pounds and somehow Deville my daughters dog ended up smaller tgan her mom around 25 pounds....go figgure...good dogs realy are where u find them.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

my piece of shit dogs are my friends too! lol, wouldnt trade em for the world...

19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

20. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog