1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Google Earth

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RRL, Nov 15, 2011.

1. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Anyone ever type their home address into Google earth? It's pretty creepy.

2. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

give me your address so I can see.

just playing. I noticed that no matter what city, MLK street is always one of the shittiest lol

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It is kind of bad to think what all can be seen,if we can see our own homes,think what the government sees.

4. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I KNOW IT! Some crazy shit! Better hope 30 dogs ain't looking up at the sky when they snap the photo of your house.

5. doubletap

doubletap Banned

wish id have known they were coming down my street,id have got my missus to get the baps out at the living room window!!lol...google earth that mr google....lol...

6. RRL

RRL Top Dog

7. doubletap

doubletap Banned

id like to state that is not my missus.that girl in the pic has got tits like justin bieber!lmao.

8. RRL

RRL Top Dog

9. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Damn RRL, are we paranoid tonight? lol

10. RRL

RRL Top Dog

A lil bit...lol

11. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

Creepy..ya, checked mine out found that they took my pic on a tuesday, thats garbage day, I could see my garbage cans at the end of my driveway clear as a bell! Also the drywall from remodeling without a permit on my deck!!!!lol

12. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I need to tell my uncle this,he smashes up the drywall and mixes it in with regular garbage lol.I guess he watched Shawshank Redemtion to many times.