1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good reads

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by cottonmouthcur, Jul 20, 2015.

1. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

2. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

good time killer that

3. Your welcome Chuv

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

That's a good read.

5. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Speaking of reads, has anyone read the new Stratton book yet ?

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I was wondering how The Bulldog eddition was also, got TL Williams last book and it was a collection of old stuff...
    Okay, I guess, you can save money and find alot of similar stuff on the web...

When you are done with the first linqs read, another good one is the 98' sdj yearbook...
    Sporting Dog Journal Yearbook 1998

7. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Nice, thanks EP.

8. edgar86

edgar86 Big Dog

that MAX CH was no joke, too hot to handle :)

9. DWBK

DWBK Pup

Ya'all put them computer books down n go tend to your yards ;)
    Hell you might even learn yourself something and end up bein the one doin them writting's.

10. Fyrehound

Fyrehound Pup

But the only thing in my yard is a broken swingset :(

Besides, this website is pretty awesome to read during slow days at work. So many interesting articles!

11. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Funny stuff, atleast you have a yard as I live in an apartment and the only way to fit the swingset was to break it...