1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good age to put on chain

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by bukskin.banks, May 18, 2011.

1. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

My pup is 6 months. I was thinking of only having him on one while im outside with him to get him used to it, but i dont want him alone while im at work. Don't want him to get stolen etc. etc. Right now he's kenneled 3 hours in the morning and im at home an hour for lunch, then 4 hours in the evening. What would be a good age to leave him outside and not have to worry too much? Or just put his ass out and leave and he'll get used to it haha? Thanks in advance.

2. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

3. K9_Trainer

K9_Trainer Banned

Try never.

4. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

What kind of dog do you have Mr. K9? Is your first name Cesar?

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

that's a funny shit.;);););)

6. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

watch out now he's a k9 trainer. k9999 trainnerrr

7. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Yep, only let dogs sleep on the bed and couch, and also let them eat your dinner off the table and choose the TV channel, they're little humans don't you know!

8. rockey

rockey Big Dog

we just put our male house dog on the chain at 2 1/2 ,, he loves it the spring toy loves it the dog house that also looks at the chicken coop at his half sisters very happy if he don't bark that means the other dog is barking at a bird or something if he barks theirs people around ,, been a win win thing here putting him on the chain

9. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

are u a real K9 trainer? if u are I respect u... but pitbull are different. especialy the game bred one. puting them in chain doesn't mean ur killing them. lots of reason y u want to put a pitbull to chain. just my opinion. tnx ;)

10. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Good luck on getting respect in return. He goes on a R.I.P. thread disrespecting the person.

11. Here we go with the tree hugger nut job shit. Somebody who claims to be a trainer that knows jack shit about dogs.

12. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

other K9 Trainer don't really understand a lot bout pitbull. German shepard, belgian, rott, dob, lab etc.... nothing can compare to pitbull. pitbull can do what they can do, but the question is does this breed can do what a pitbull does? hmmmm. DON'T THINK SO...................... "hope my gramar is correct" hehehe. peace! ;)

13. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

For all the people who do not know mr. K9. Go to the RIP post of 'owner of Black Mamba kennel' and see for yourself... For me mr k9 don't exist anymore, only have to wait till a moderator get him banned.

14. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Boogie already flushed him.

15. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

I hope thru the sewer, that's where sh** belongs...

16. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

come on guys n gals we shouldn't put our dogs on chains, we should do bite work with em and teach em to be human aggressive and feed em gunpowder and lil kittens.what a joke and i wonder how much k9 trainer gives to peta monthly to help educate ignorance. go save a fuckin shepherd pal and leave the bulldogs to real people. lmfao

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

U have to look at ur current situation to decide. If he is like to get stolen in ur neighborhood and the type of dog that would gladly hop in the car with a stranger u might want to wait until he is out of the cute puppy stage. 6 months is usually okay unless ur worried about people messing with him

18. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

That's a good point. It's not a problem where I live so I didn't even think about that.

19. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

i just remember when I'm walking my dog "max r.i.p." nway a old man is also walking his dog "GERMAN SHEPARD" and herd them telling each other " oh.. pitbull! pitbull are useless they lock jaw, etc..." he just telling everyone that my dog is bad. aldo his dog is giving my dog a challege but my dog didn't answer back. we just keep on walking... one day are path cross again and his dog keeps barking at my dog, sudenly my dog got lus he approach the shepard..... u should see the old man face.... his face turn red, and the funny thing his dogn tail curl down.... hehehe. I just pick my dog and said sorry to the old man....;) Good thing my dog recognize the submission of that f**king shepard...

20. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

red his post. he even disrespected the dead man... probably his just here to pist off everyone and I bet that turd don't even own a real pitbull....