1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gone to shit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the.peon, Jan 17, 2015.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah man to get it cheap you gotta give up the luxuries! Jk. But IMO sometimes it's better to spend more upfront because it's cash you'll just end up spending in the long run. You prob could have got land cheaper further out, but over time you spend what you saved on gas and things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

You're exactly right on that, cajun. In our situation we had to stay within decent distance to Dallas for work. We do want to buy land further out just so we can go out there and stay from time to time. Even if we just put a camper or trailer there and just hunt and camp there. Would be fun, we think.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Treez ask your bank for the amortization schedule for your house loan.Shows every payment and the interest..All u do is pay your monthly payment and look down at your next payment and pay the interest on the next month.Cross out both those months.Every time you do it cross out 2 months.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I'll have to ask about that, sounds like there's going to be a catch though?

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

No catch at all.

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

tell us more about his bam . are you saying if you pay the interest off for the next month on your house loan you won't have to pay that months loan payment . and does it slow down the time your paying off the loan ?

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Bingo ! Yes and yes OG.

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...ya do have to pay it eventualy...the months ya did'nt ..doh..???..yes/no

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You already played it..but all u did was pay the interest on the next month...b

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..i understand your paying the interest at the same rate for the next few months..??..saves some $$$$

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Cut time in half...15 yrs vs 30 yrs

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

with no respect - you are a peice of shit. u thought i was a cop too you fucking ghetto trash -gang squad squashes bomb squads - i was in their and seen it first hand you fucking coward - i aint told shit - dont know shit - so eat shit and die you fucking ebangin bully peice of shit
    , so fuck you too come see me

13. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

been there wrecked that too

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

15. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

Lmao..........

16. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

i came alone - ill leave a lone - just like the joint - what you runnin from??

17. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

i use to live right up the road from there -

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

19. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

good me too - come holler at a sun of a gun

20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

true - some clearly are not in the KNOW -