1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gone to shit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the.peon, Jan 17, 2015.

1. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

here come the trolls - just stalkin the threads - yall miss the company -

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I ignored your stupid comment before but I'll address it now. I typed "K***e", that could mean a lot of things. How do you not understand that, McCoy? Is that too complicated for you to understand?? If his wife's name is K***e, then she needs to kill her mom for naming her 2 letters and 3 asterisk symbols. Dumbest name I've ever seen, hands down. Get your shit straight, your friend is a police calling snitch. Those are the worst kind of people to associate with. Have fun with your buddy but watch what you say. It will be used in the court of law.

tudor likes this.
  3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

ok - back to the bat cave - cheers folks! shake it off shake it off - your playing with it
    i

4. treezpitz

Don't run now. Or is robin waiting on you? LOL

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

its self explanitory treez - you cought
    ban me badd ass

6. treezpitz

Funniest part of this comment....wait for it.... I don't even know how to ban HAHAHAHA

7. treezpitz

I'm a rent a mod LOL

8. treezpitz

Must be to complicated. Simple minded people LOL.

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I totally agree pm's are NOT confidential. The term private message is a misconception. All it means is that no one else can see the conversation except for the people being messaged it. It does NOT mean you cant ever share that info with any other party out side of the PM.

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Here comes the LIAR again who keeps on saying he is out or this was his last time pssshhhhh LMAO.

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao this has officially earned the thread title.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Really are you a female?No joke

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol Definetly female tendencies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Well, I will only be honest about what I see and saw. Some guy comes to the site, then instantly runs through the entire site, thread by thread, causes consternation with anyone who will respond to him, tears down the infrastructure of the entire board like the Tasmanian Devil, and others get blamed and questioned suddenly as to their integrity on the board for it. All I'm asking for is the logic behind all this. Are we, mod or not, supposed to be needled, condescended and name called, by some lunatic and just sit idly by without retort?

The guy had every earmark of a psychotic, psychopathic liar and starved for attention trouble maker. His claims were bizarre as claims can be. I just cannot see why questioning such maniacal behavior, and standing up to the rudeness, filthy name calling of others he doesn't know at all is an offense for which to be banned. He is also a threat by his own vow to snitch people who did not do what he claimed.

Good bye to the sicko is my true feeling. I'll just bet it's the feeling of MANY on the board.

His first night on the board, he pm me TWENTY-TWO times in a few hours. I had suspicions then. I was right.

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...when ya say snitch......like he really told cops..is this a joke..?????

16. treezpitz

He told me he contacted "the proper authorities" about me, blue. He's a snitch by his own admission.

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

mmm..i'd take that as a waffle,,,but it's not something ya say . ..ff-sake...lol... i assume nothing came off it..and understand thats not the point..but ya right if people say/think like that,,makeing up lies/etc...cause trouble for others especialy when your doing nothing wrong....can't have that...no-way....

18. treezpitz

And he made a reference of me matching dogs while he was making his police comments lol. He has no clue what I have done or do with my dogs.

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..dangerous people like that end up getting themselfs and "THOSE AROUND THEM" .into bad trouble.............

20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

you all are the type to tell on yourselves. I have heard many chuck hole gangsters chop their own heads off hollering through the vents.You are just proving G$G, and my points, which were confirmed by the Admin. You do not understand we are all breathing, walking, talking, and typing android drones in this day and age. Part of another study.

check this out..
    http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qi_HuK5dmEl
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNelq1idc40

so long lame dogs!!